About the Company
Rajratan Global Wire (RGWL) incorporated on September 9, 1988 is one of the leading manufacturers of high carbon steel wire in India – specializing in automotive tyre bead wire, high quality spring & rope wires are other speciality products of the company.
RGWL has most modern factory at Pithampur, which is 25 Km from Indore, a prominent industrial city in Central India. The quest for quality, excellence and progress driven by the total dedication of a competent and professional team is the hallmark of RGWL. With its “state of art” plant RGWL is equipped to produce high value steel wires with precise product characteristics.
In a short span of time RGWL has achieved leadership position in tyre bead wire business in India having a global scale of operation & to take the tradition of quality & excellence further, RGWL has formed a 100% subsidiary company Rajratan Thai Wire Co. and started an ultra modern facility to produce automotive tyre bead wire in Thailand. This is a true step towards globalization efforts of RGWL.
Product range of the company includes:
Tyre bead wire- Tyre bead wire is a high carbon bronze coated steel wire used in all tyres. The main function of bead wire is to hold the tyre on the rim and to resist the action of the inflated pressure, which constantly tries to force it off.
Following sizes of bead wire are being regularly manufactured by the company:
- 0.89 MM NT / HT
- 0.96 MM NT / HT
- 1.295 MM HT
- 1.60 MM HT
- 1.65 MM HT
- 1.83 MM NT / HT
- 2.00 MM NT
- 2.20 MM NT
- 2.40 MM NT
PC Wire & Strands
- PC single wire - As Drawn- This wire is mostly used for the manufacture of pre-stressed concrete pipes. The wire has a drawn finish and is supplied with plain surface without indentation.
- PC Single Wire-Stress Relieved- This wire is supplied in large coils and pays out straight when uncoiled. It is used in pre-tensioning and post-tensioning operations for mass produced small components as well as pre-stressed constructions at site. The wire can be supplied in plain or indented finish.
- PC Strands - P.C. Strands are being increasingly used because of larger pre-stressing loads that are possible. Strands also afford a better mechanical bond with concrete as compared to single wires.
- RGWL's Tyre Bead Wire manufacturing unit is certified by ISO/TS 16949:2002
- PC Wire and Strand unit is certified for ISO 9001:2000
|Parent Organization||Rajratan Global Wire Ltd.||Managing Director||Sunil Chordia|