About the Company
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd (MHRIL), a part of leisure and hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has many members, who can holiday at various resorts in India and abroad.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited is part of Mahindra Group. The Mahindra Group enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. It enjoys a leadership position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It also enjoys a strong presence in renewable energy, agribusiness, logistics and real estate development.
Products and services offered by the company
- Resorts in India
- Resorts in International
Business area of the company
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India, a part of Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust and customer satisfaction.
- Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for Club Mahindra Madikeri, Coorg and Club Mahindra Munnar awarded the ‘Best Hotels for Families in India.’
- Best Hotel for Families, Asia for Club Mahindra Madikeri, Coorg awarded ‘The Best Hotel for Families, Asia.’
- India’s Favourite Resort Chain for Mahindra Holidays voted India’s Favourite Resort Chain at the HolidayIQ Awards.
- CSR Leadership Award for Mahindra Holidays won the ET NOW Rise with India- CSR Leadership Award for ‘Regulation of Corporate and Environmental Behaviour 2017-2018.’
- Significant achievement in HR Excellence for Mahindra Holidays recognized by the 8th CII National HR Excellence Award 2017 for ‘Significant Achievement in HR Excellence’ with additional ‘Special Recognition for Learning & Development.’
- Best 50 Companies for Mahindra Holidays is among the ‘Best 50 Companies’ according to the People Capital Index 2017, a reflection of its employee satisfaction efforts.
- Golden Peacock Award for Mahindra Holidays bestowed with the prestigious ‘Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability, 2017.’
- Great Place To Work- Certified for Mahindra Holidays is amongst the ‘India’s 100 Best Places to Work for 2018.’
- Most Popular Resort Chain for Club Mahindra recognized as the 'Most Popular Resort Chain' by the prestigious Times Travel Awards.
- Great Place to Work Top 100 for Mahindra Holidays & Resorts is ranked among India's Best 100 Companies to Work For 2020
- Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice for 29 Club Mahindra resorts 2020.
- Top 25 Hotels for Families for Club Mahindra Kanatal at Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2020.
- Top 25 Hotels for Families for Club Mahindra Varca at Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2020.
- Top 25 Hotels for Families for Club Mahindra Emerald Palms at Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2020.
- Top 25 Hotels for Families for Club Mahindra Mashobra at Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2020.
- 1996: Incorporation of Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited
- 1997: Launched the first individual product “Club Mahindra Holidays Unlimited”
- 1997: Acquired land at Varca Village, Goa
- 1998: First resort opened at Munnar
- 1998: MMJ Resorts and Holidays Private Limited was amalgamated into the Company with effect from April 1, 1998 pursuant to Madras High Court order dated April 23, 1999
1999: Second resort opened at Goa
- 2000: Acquired land in Binsar
- 2001: Opened resort at Manali
- 2001: Corbett resort opened
- 2001: Mahindra Sega Entertainment Corporation Ltd was amalgamated into the Company with effect from April 1, 2001 pursuant to Madras High Court order dated April 30, 2002
- 2002: Acquired land in Coorg
- 2003: First Club Mahindra Holiday World opened in Chennai
- 2004: Number of vacation ownership members was 20,536
- 2005: Entered into long-term lease for an international resort in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2005: Acquired land in Lonavala
- 2005: Acquired land in Puducherry (formerly Pondicherry)
- 2005: Club Mahindra Kodagu Valley resort was opened in Coorg, Karnataka
- 2005: Number of vacation ownership members was 28,491
- 2006: Launched “Zest”, a product to cater to short break holiday needs
- 2006: Acquired a resort in Manali
- 2006: Launched “Club Mahindra Fundays”
- 2006: Invested in Ashtamudi Resorts Private Limited
- 2006: Number of vacation ownership members was 38,691
- 2007: Entered into long-term lease for a resort at Auli
- 2007: Opening of Club Mahindra Backwater Retreat at Ashtamudi
- 2007: Number of vacation ownership members was 53,101
- 2007: Launched clubmahindra.travel, the travel related services
- 2008: Club Mahindra Dancing Waters, Naukuchiyatal taken on lease
- 2008: Acquisition of Club Mahindra Tusker Trails, Thekkady
- 2008: MHRIL and the Kerala Government entered into a strategic alliance for a period of 5 years to develop, promote and market homestays overseas and in India
- 2008: Mahindra Homestays Launched
- 2008: Zest @ Casa Deep Woods, Masinagudi taken on lease
- 2008: Club Mahindra.travel received International Air Transport Association accreditation
- 2008: Launched Zest @ Big Beach, Puduchery, first signature resort for Zest
- 2009: Club Mahindra.travel was approved as an “ACTIVE” Member of Travel Agents Association of India for the year 2009-10
- 2009: Club Mahindra Whispering Pines, Mashobra taken on lease
- 2009: Number of vacation ownership members was 92,825
- 2011: Launches Club Mahindra Emerald Palms.
- 2012: Club Mahindra acquires Royal Courts Jaisalmer, Launches Club Mahindra, Jaisalmer.Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India buys M/s. Gables Promoters.Mahindra Holidays acquires new resort near Shimla.Mahindra Holidays acquires 49% in IHGCL; adds new resort in Bangkok.
- 2013: Mahindra Holidays unveils New Brand Identity for its flagship Brand Club Mahindra.
- 2014: Mahindra Holidays acquires new 60 room resort in Manali
- 2014: Mahindra Holidays buy CHPLs resort in Manali
- 2015: Mahindra Holidays launches its first resort in Kanha, MP
- 2015: Visionsbolaget becomes subsidiary of Mahindra Holidays
- 2017: CII and Mahindra Holidays Tie up with Schools for “Phenk Mat Mumbai” Campaign to create awareness on anti-littering.
- 2017: CII and Mahindra Holidays Tie up with Schools for “Phenk Mat Mumbai” Campaign to create awareness on anti-littering
- 2018: Club Mahindra Launches ‘Bliss’ for Senior Citizens.
- 2020: Mahindra Holidays’ arm acquires balance 49% stake in Holiday Club Sport and Spa Hotels AB
- 2020: Mahindra Holidays acquires strategic minority stake in Great Rocksport
|Parent Organization||Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.||Managing Director||Kavinder Singh|