About the Company
Founded in the year 1981, Lumax Auto Technologies (LATL) is a part of the D.K. Jain Group of companies that has carved its strong position in automotive parts like sheet metal parts, fabricated assemblies, tubular parts for two wheeler and three wheeler industry. Under the aegis of Mr. D K Jain, today Lumax Technologies has captured sizable market in its arena with an annual turnover of over Rs. 450 Crores ($ 110 Million) including its subsidiaries.
Lumax Technologies is a publicly traded company in India. The shareholding pattern depicts a holding of 60% by Indian Promoters, and 40% is held by public, comprised of over 15,000 shareholders.
The company is serving its customers from six modern manufacturing plants in India. Of these, Three are located in Pune, Three plants in Aurangabad, and an R&D centre in Pune. All these facilities are strategically located in the Automotive industrial belt in the State of Maharashtra in West of India. Our product line includes Two wheeler chassis, Exhaust systems & Mufflers, Fork & Handle bar assemblies, Petrol tanks, among numerous others.
Its advanced process engineering, manufacturing and testing facilities include :
- A well-equipped tool development setup.
- Robotic welding lines and SPMs.
- Paint shops for internal heat resistance painting, powder coating and external painting.
- Excellent capability for maintenance of jigs & fixtures
Lumax Technologies is an ISO certified company - focus on customer satisfaction and quality leadership and are committed to achieve excellence in quality of our products and services. The dynamic management core at Lumax Technologies, through their insightfully crafted growth strategy is very keen on building a powerful bond with a wider client base in India, & would be delighted to serve you in their journey towards excellence.
Product range of the company includes:
- Chasis- For motorcycles & scooterette
- Exhaust system- For scooter & scooterette
- Petrol tanks- For scooter & scooterette
- Gear shift lever
- Sheet metal & Tubular Welded Parts- For handle bar Assey,Side Stand,Main stand,Footrest Assey,Fork Assey, Number Plate.
- Parking Brake
- 1981 -A Private Limited Company was established in the name of Lumax Auto Electricals Pvt. Ltd. to manufacture and supply Automotive components at Bhosari.
- 1988 -Second Unit was started at Waluj, Aurangabad for supplying auto parts to Bajaj Auto Ltd. - Aurangabad.
- 1988 -Name changed from Lumax Auto Electricals Private Limited to Dhanesh Auto Electricals Private Limited.
- 1993 -R & D centre established at Chinchwad, Pune to cater to the development requirement for the new business.
- 1995 -Third Unit started at Chakan, Pune for further major diversification for manufacturing of exhaust systems and fuel tanks for two wheelers.
- 1997 - Fourth Unit started at Waluj, Aurangabad for the production of motorcycle chassis for Bajaj Auto Limited.
- 1998 - Company became deemed Public Limited and name changed to Dhanesh Auto Electricals Limited.
- 2000 -Bajaj Auto Limited selected the company as a cluster member for T.P.M. Activities.
- 2002 - Started Lighting Division at Chakan.
- 2004 - Received ISO Certificate for Chakan Unit.
- 2005 - Received ISO Certificate for Bhosari Unit.
- 2006 -LDK became our 100% subsidiary.Name of the Company was changed to LATL.
- 2007 - Started PCMA, Bhosari, Pune Plant
- LATL is an ISO 9001 : 2000 Company.
|Parent Organization||Lumax Auto Technologies Ltd.||Managing Director||Anmol Jain|