About the Company
Liberty Shoes Limited has been fashioning footwear for well over many years for the style conscious people around the globe. It has a perfect pair for every member of the family. From school shoes to sports shoes, from ballerinas to comfortable slips-ons, from corporate formals to relaxed casuals providing the widest range of footwear options to the consumer. Besides footwear it also create a range of accessories like shoe care products, back packs, belts, wallets, travel bags and handbags for women.
It is family footwear brand with sub brands that cater to niche emotions for the family. The segregation is catering to individual markets that have a sizeable consumer base. It is a fashionable brand for the middle class. Its focus on delivering high quality and comfortable footwear has illustrated a challenging growth rate over the years.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing and trading of footwear, accessories and lifestyle products through its retail, e-commerce and wholesale network.
The company’s network
- Liberty Exclusive Showrooms
- Multi-Brand Outlets
- Liberty Factory Price Stores
- Liberty Online Store
- Export Market
- Institutional Sales
- 1954: 4 pairs a day manufactured in a small shop.
- 1964: Brand Liberty was born. With its first export order it geared up to excite the global footwear market.
- 1982: With its first factory Liberty brought world class products to domestic market.
- 1995: With 10 Sub Brands serving all kinds of consumers. Liberty became the favorite Indian footwear brand.
- 2003: With consumer centric strategy Liberty started serving customers.
- 2010: Revolutionized its supply chain for excellent manufacturing strength.
- 2014: 40 new showrooms opened across India with focus on South India.
- 2015: Liberty established 30 franchise store and 20 COCO stores while strengthening logistics and technology used and reaching out to the customers digitally as well.
- 2016: Liberty shoes is persistently expanding its reach into Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities and penetrating into the untapped potential markets.
- 2017: Launch of Healers.
- 2018: Launch of Leap 7x.
|Parent Organization||Liberty Shoes Ltd.||Managing Director|