Bank - Private
|Market Cap||10,895 Cr||EPS||15.4||High||137|
|Stock P/E||8.8||Net Profit Margin||19.1||Low||134.55|
|Market Cap||10,895 Cr||ROE||16.6%|
|P/B Ratio||1.2||Dividend Yield||1.5%|
|Industry P/E||22.0||Book Value||111.4|
About the Company
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) was started in the year 1916 in Karur, then a small textile town with a vast agricultural background, by two people M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar. What started as a venture with a seed capital of Rs. 1.20 lakh has grown into a leading financial institution that offers a gamut of financial services, under one roof, to millions of its customers.
KVB is one of the earliest banks in the country to achieve full networking of its branches under Core Banking Solutions. The Bank has always been a frontrunner in adopting and leveraging on technology to offer products and services to its customers. The Bank was one of the pioneers in deploying ATMs, Bunch Note Recycler Machines, fully automated passbook printers & Cheque Deposit Kiosks as a move towards self- service banking. The Bank also set a blazing trail in implementing Internet Banking and Mobile Banking to its customers.
The bank offers the KVB Multicurrency Travel Card specially designed to make foreign travel convenient and risk-free. The KVB Multicurrency Travel Card is an EMV Chip Card authenticated by VISA and is acceptable at millions of VISA enabled ATMs and VISA enabled merchant outlets across the globe. The unique feature of KVB Multicurrency Travel Card is loading of eight currencies (USD, SGD, EURO, CAD, GBP, JPY, CHF, SEK) simultaneously in a single card.
Business area of the company
The bank is engaged in providing a wide range of banking and financial services including commercial banking and treasury operations.
- Current Accounts
- KVB Fleet
- Multicity Current Account
- KVB Smart Trade & Exim Current Account
- KVB Corporate Credit Card
- Business Debit Card
- Gift Cards
- Multicurrency Travel Card
Awards and Accolades
- 2019: Best practice in digital transformation, 2019: Most Innovative Category at CII Digital Transformation DX Summit and Awards.
- 2019: Best contactless innovation of the year for its product ‘at Money’ at Kamikaze Payments and Cards Awards, 2019.
- 2019: Best Retail Bank of the year at IBS India Banking Summit and Awards, 2019.
- 2019: Semi-finalist in banking category at Skoch Order of Merit Silver, 2019.
- 2019: Enterprise mobility category for KVB NEXT (Digital Loan Processing) at Technology Senate Digital South India Awards, 2019.
- 2020: Innovative Best Practice in Service Excellence by CII - Digital Transformation DX Summit Best Practice in Digital Transformation 2020.
- 2020: Best Digital Banking Solution of the year by Kamikaze Payments & Cards Awards.
- 2020: Automation of file uploading process - GEFU process through RPA Bot by Uipath Automation Excellence Awards, 2020.
- 2021: Best use of IT & Data Analytics - Runner Up by IBA Banking technology Awards, 2021.
- 2021: Best IT Risk & Cyber Security Initiatives - Runner up by IBA Banking technology Awards, 2021.
- 2021: Third Best Branch in Kerala State under the Old Private Sector Bank category - Ernakulam Palarivottom Branch by State Forum of Bankers’ Clubs, Kerala.
- 2021: Skoch BFSI Silver Award for Digital Solutions including Lending, Mobile Banking & Video KYC by Skoch.
|Parent Organization||Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.||Managing Director||B Ramesh Babu|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|