About the Company
Kalyani Forge was established on January 29, 1979, as a private limited company by the name of Ellora Engineering Company Private Limited. later in 1992 was converted into a public limited company and also changed its name to the present one. The company is a part of the well reputed Kalyani group and has been promoted by U A Tahale and P S Kalyani.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing of Forgings, Precision Machined Components and Sub-assemblies.
The company was formed at a time when the engineering industry, and particularly the automotive sector, was experiencing a change in the demand pattern. This compelled forging units to consider new ways and means to meet the buyers requirements on qualitative and quantitative terms. Kalyani Forge, the first and perhaps the only forge shop in India to exclusively use press technology for small forgings, successfully bridged the gap with consistent high quality and timely delivery.
Kalyani Forge is TS 16949 & QS 9000 certified company that manufactures closed die press forgings using HOT, WARM & COLD forging technologies in the weight range - 50 gms to 12 kgs. Kalyani Forge specializes in the manufacture of connecting rods for two & four wheelers.
Kalyani Forge is well located at Koregaon Bhima, 30 Km from Pune which is known as 'The Detroit of India' & 'The Oxford of the East'. It is around 160 Kms from Mumbai i.e. approximately 30 minutes by air & 3 hours by road. Pune is well connected to other metropolitan cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkatta.
Product range of the company includes:
- Connecting rods
- Shifter Forks
- Under Brackets
- Spline shafts
- Kidney gears
- Lug gears
- Tulips, gear wheel
- Precision machined components
Different divisions of the company are:
- Product Engineering Division
- Hot Forging Division
- Metal Forms Division
- Precision Auto Components Division
- Metallurgical & Metrological Testing
- 2004 - Forging Capacity Expansion & TS16949 Certification
- 2003- Machining Capacity Expansion
- 2002- Technology Upgradation for CAD/CAM Facilities
- 2001- QS 9000 Certification
- 1999- Establishment of Metal Forms Division
- 1995- ISO 9002 Certification & Establishment of Machine Shop
- 1992 - Maiden Export Order from Italy
- 1981 - Commencement of Commercial Production of Hot Forgings
- 1979 - Company Incorporation
- TS 16949 Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) , USA & QS 9000
|Parent Organization||Kalyani Forge Ltd.||Managing Director||Viraj G Kalyani|