Cement & Construction Materials
|Market Cap||9,580 Cr||EPS||30.4||High||834|
|Stock P/E||26.8||Net Profit Margin||6.1||Low||808.5|
|Market Cap||9,580 Cr||ROE||13.9%|
|P/B Ratio||3.3||Dividend Yield||0.5%|
|Industry P/E||44.5||Book Value||247.2|
About the Company
A member of the prestigious JK Organisation, a group known worldwide for its business legacy of more than a century, JK Lakshmi Cement Limited has set new benchmarks in the cement industry in India. The company was set up in 1982– in a village in District Sirohi, Rajasthan. Its relentless focus on product quality, customer satisfaction and innovation has helped it push its boundaries and tap the immense potential for development in the infrastructure and construction sectors in its country. In the journey towards excellence, it has taken a decisive action to become a high performance organisation. Right from gaining foothold in the new and emerging markets in the country to investing in the latest R & D, it has continued to be a resilient performer despite the constantly evolving challenges of the cement sector.
A strong network of many cement dealers spread in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Maharashtra, Odisha and West Bengal has helped the company to serve its customers far and wide, in different regions of India. To continue its growth story, it has established a cement factory in Durg, Chhattisgarh, in accordance with the government’s ‘Make in India’ campaign, which aims to boost the economy and growth of the region. Apart from Durg, it has another cement plant in Sirohi, Rajasthan and four split location grinding units - at Kalol, Gujarat; at Surat, Gujarat; at Cuttack, Odisha and at Jhamri, district Jhajjhar, Haryana. The combined capacity of these units and factories makes company one of the leading cement producing companies in India.
Business area of the company
JK Lakshmi Cement is an eminent industrial house with operations in India and abroad and having a leadership presence in the fields of tyre, cement, paper, power transmissions and sealing solutions, dairy products and textiles.
- Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Awards for Best Innovative CSR Project in Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Most trusted brand - CG awarded by CM - CG.
- Best IT implementation Awards 2016 for JK Mobile App.
- Global Safety Award 2016 - for Achievement in Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility Programs for Strengthening Core Business with Social Commitment awarded by Energy and Environment Foundation, New Delhi.
- Chhattisgarh Leadership Award - for Water Conservation & Management.
- Great place to work 2017.
- Economic Times Best Brand Award 2016-17.
- Excellence in Supply Management Award-2016.
- BEE - Best Energy Efficient Practice Exhibitor Award.
- VCMD-ET NOW CSR Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award.
- International Safety Award 2017.
- JK Lakshmi Cement bagged second prize in the Overall Performance category-Sirohi Mines.
- JK Lakshmi Cement Limited Recognized as one of India’s Top 10 Best Places to Work 2018 in Manufacturing Sector.
- JK Laksmi - Durg Plant was awarded Lowest Consumer of Power per tonne by CII in the Cement Producers’ Cluster.
- JK Lakshmi Cement has been awarded with the title of ‘Best Employee Engagement Company of the Year’ by ET NOW.
- PPC, PSC, Composite Cement across all locations of operations Certified with Green Pro Certification by prestigious institute CII-Godrej, GBS, Hyderabad.
- ‘CII Leadership Performance Awards - 2018 (Solar)’.
- JKLC is the winner of Institute of Directors (IOD) Golden Peacock Award for CSR-2019.
- JK Lakshmi Cement Jhajjar Unit won the Safety Innovation Award 2019.
- CII - Excellence Energy Efficient unit Award - 2019.
- Won National Awards for Environment Excellence instituted by NCCBM.
- ‘Global HR Excellence Awards’ by ET NOW-2020.
- 1982: 1st Integrated Plant at Sirohi, Total Capacity -0.5 Mn MT.
- 2001: Capacity Augmentation at Sirohi, Capacity -2.4 Mn MT.
- 2009: Capacity Addition at Sirohi, Capacity -4.2 Mn MT.
- 2009: Kalol Grinding Unit Commissioned -0.5 Mn MT, Total Capacity -4.7 Mn MT.
- 2015: Jharli GU Started & Capacity added1.3 Mn MT Total Capacity -6.0 Mn MT.
- 2015: 2nd Integrated Plant at Durg -1.8 Mn MT, Total Capacity -7.8 Mn MT.
- 2015: Capacity Addition at Sirohi -0.5 Mn MT, Total Capacity -8.3 Mn MT.
- 2016: Capacity Addition at Kalol -0.3 Mn MT, Total Capacity -8.6 Mn MT.
- 2017: Surat GU Commissioned -1.4 Mn MT, Total Capacity -10.0 Mn MT.
- 2017: Capacity Addition at Durg - 0.9 Mn MT, Total Capacity -10.90 Mn MT.
- 2017: Successfully commissioned integrated plant of 1.6 Mn MT under Company’s subsidiary - UCWL Total Capacity 12.5 Mn MT.
- 2019: 0.8 Mn MT GU Odisha Commissioned in the Second Quarter FY 19-20, Adding to the Total Capacity -13.30 Mn MT.
|Parent Organization||JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd.||Managing Director||Vinita Singhania|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|