|Market Cap||771 Cr||EPS||40.5||High||274|
|Stock P/E||6.6||Net Profit Margin||18.5||Low||263|
Jindal Drilling Price chart
|Market Cap||771 Cr||ROE||5.6%|
|P/B Ratio||0.7||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||4.6||Book Value||360.6|
About the Company
Jindal Drilling & Industries, an ISO 9001:2000 company, is a part of D P Jindal Group, one of India's most respected, diversified and leading industrial house with revenues exceeding $750 million, employing more than 3000 people. Incorporated in the year 1983 with a focus on providing quality offshore drilling and allied services, Jindal is among the pioneers in India that ventured into the high technology area of offshore drilling and over the last two decades has emerged as one of the major players in Indian oil & gas industry providing highest quality services and performance to the entire satisfaction of clients. Currently the company is operating five jackup rigs all on long term contract with ONGC.
The Jindal Group is providing a wide spectrum services to the oil & gas industry in India, such as Offshore Drilling services, Directional and Horizontal Drilling services, Mud Logging services, manufacturing of API grade ERW Pipes up to 21' OD and API grade Seamless Pipes and Tubes up to 13.3/8' OD, etc.
JDIL is one of the leading drilling contractor in India providing service to national and international E&P companies. It has distinguished itself from other service providers for quality of service, operational and safety performance, equipment suitability and availability, reputation, reliability and technical expertise.
The company's business is organized into following principal operating segments:
• Offshore Drilling for Oil & Gas
• Horizontal & Directional Drilling
• Mud logging Services
Jindal Drilling entered the high technology area of offshore drilling in the year 1988 with two offshore Jack up rigs for ONGC -- the largest exploration & production company in India. In about two decades (operating experience of more than 38 rig years), Jindal Drilling has emerged as one of the major players in the oil & gas Industry. Currently JDIL is operating five jackup rigs on long term contract with ONGC.
JDIL's Rig Discovery I is one of the first high specification state-of-art rig in India which joined ONGC Rig Fleet on 15th Oct, 2008. Another owned state-of-art 350 feet premium jack-up rig “KFELS B-CLASS” design (VIRTUE-I) joined ONGC rig fleet in Jan, 2009 for five year firm period. Jindal Drilling are also working along with alliance partners who are market leaders in their own services.
Jindal Drilling provides Horizontal and Directional Drilling services, using Positive Pulse telemetry based MWD systems and Steerable Downhole Mud Motors.
The company forayed into the business of providing Mud logging services in 1991 and continuously providing since then to various exploration and production companies mainly ONGC, OIL & CANORO RESOURCES.
It manufactures and operates the Mud logging units as per the client requirements. Their advanced software and mud logging equipments have integrated facilities for complete acquisition, monitoring and recording of the Geological and drilling Data during drilling oil and gas wells on continuous basis.
Well trained Data Engineers/ Mud loggers / Service/Maintenance Engineers under the guidance of specialist supervisors analyze geological data for detection and analysis of hydrocarbon gases, fluoroscopic studies for the presence of oil shows and overpressure studies for formation evaluation etc.
Awards and achievements:
1. Jindal Drilling & Industries an ISO 9001:2000 company is Member of leading Industry associations:
• International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC), Houston, USA
• South Central Asia Chapter of IADC, Mumbai-India
• Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
• Federation of Engineering Industries of India (FEII), and is founder Member of Petrotech Society, Petrofed etc.
2. Best Trade Name 1996 Award- for overall policy of the management in recognition of which an international Award was presented in Madrid, Spain.
3. Safety Award Without A Lost Time Accident - Their HSE Policy have won them Safety Award for 'Without A Lost Time Accident', from International Association of Drilling Contractors, Houston, USA (Consecutively from 1994 to 1999 & 2004-2007)
4. Bharat Gaurav Award- presented during the seminar on New Prospects of socio-economic development to Naresh Kumar, Managing Director, for his excellent outstanding achievements in his chosen fields of activities at New Delhi. 5. Industrial Award- presented by Hon'ble Professor Sidheswar Prasad, Governor of Tripura on July, 09 1996 for outstanding services and achievements.
In 2010 - Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd. made it to Asia's 'Best Under A Billion' 2010 list of companies compiled by the Forbes magazine.
In 2012 - Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd. won the award 'Drilling Services Company of the Year–2011' from Petroleum federation of India (Petrofed).
|Parent Organisation||Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Raghav Jindal|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|