Engineering - Construction
|Market Cap||17,857 Cr||EPS||0.8||High||30.45|
|Stock P/E||36.4||Net Profit Margin||11.5||Low||29.4|
|Market Cap||17,857 Cr||ROE||5.6%|
|P/B Ratio||1.3||Dividend Yield||0.7%|
|Industry P/E||91.8||Book Value||22.5|
About the Company
Incorporated way back in year 1998, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. has become India’s leading and one of the largest Infrastructure Developing Company in BOT Space, committed to the Roads & Highway sector. Ever since the first ever project completed by the Company, is actions have been guided by the sole objective of delivering value.
Over the years, it has reinforced commitment by delivering large, technically complex projects across India, on difficult terrains and in a tough industry environment. Building seamless connections and facilitating Socio-Economic-Cultural developments, the company is proud to be part of India’s transformation.
Business area of the company
IRB Infrastructure Developers is among India’s leading infrastructure developers specialising in roadways and highways. It enjoys robust in-house integrated project execution capabilities - Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Operation and Maintenance (O&M) - across all its business verticals.
Products & services offered by the company
- Highway Projects
- BOT Projects
- HAM Projects
- TOT Projects
- Airport Divison
- Equipment & Technology
- ET Edge Maharashtra Achievers’ Award 2018 - Best Infra Person of the Year
- Asia's Dream Company to Work for Award 2018
- Construction Times Awards 2018 - Best BOT Project of the Year - Solapur-Yedeshi Project
- EPC Company of the Year 2018 Award conferred on by the EPC World
- EPC World Award 2019 - BEST EPC Company of the Year
- National Best Employer Brand in Construction and Engineering Sector at the World HRD Congress
- Young Turk of the Year- Mr. Virendra D. Mhaiskar, Chairman & Managing Director of IRB, was chosen as the “Young Turk of the Year” at the 6th Edition of CNBC TV18 India Business Leader Awards presented by Honorable Finance Minister, Shri Prana Mukherjee on December 11, 2010 at Mumbai.
- FinanceAsia Achievement Award 2017- Best India Deal’ Award by Hong Kong based FinanceAsia, on successfully launching and listing India’s first InvIT IPO and raising Rs 50 billion.
- ET Edge Maharashtra Achievers’ Award 2018 was conferred on to Shri Virendra D. Mhaiskar. Chairman & Managing Director, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd.,as ‘The Best Infra Person of the Year’ for his visionary leadership as well as valuable contribution to the Infrastructure Sector.
- Construction Times Award by Construction Times & Equipment Times, for Solapur Yedeshi Project under category - Best BOT (Road Project of the Year) 2018.
- National Best Employer Brand in the construction and engineering Sector at the World HRD Congress
- CNBC TV 18 Essar Steel Infrastructure Excellence Award IRB has been awarded the CNBC TV18 Essar Steel Infrastructure Excellence Award in the Highways & Flyovers category for Mumbai - Pune section of National Highways (NH-4). This award was in recognition of the high-quality work implemented on the development and maintenance of the Mumbai-Pune section of NH-4.
- IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited incorporated
- Upfront payment of Rs 9,180 million to MSRDC for Mumbai - Pune Project
- Upfront payment of Rs 5,040 million to NHAI for Bharuch - Surat
- Successful launch of IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited IPO
- Raised Rs 9,445.7 million
- First ever Airport Project in IRB’s portfolio
- Greenfield Airport Project in Sindhudurg, Maharashtra.
- Project Development Agreement executed with MIDC
- Awarded Surat - Dahisar Project, the first mega highway project of the country
- Awarded Integrated Road Development (IRD) programme in Kolhapur city
- Awarded 3 National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Projects:
- Amritsar - Pathankot,Punjab
- Talegaon - Amravati, Maharashtra
- Jaipur - Deoli, Rajasthan
- Awarded Tumkur Chitradurga BOT Project of NHAI on DBFOT pattern in the state of Karnataka.
- Awarded “Ahmedabad Vadodara Project”, the First ever Ultra Mega project of NHAI on BOT basis & DBFOT pattern in the state of Gujarat
- Awarded “Goa/ Karnataka Border to Kundapur Project on NH-17 in the state of Karnataka
- Acquired M.V.R. Infrastructure and Tollways Pvt. Ltd
- Awarded 3 NHAI Projects on DBFOT Pattern
- Soalpur - Yedeshi (Maharashtra)
- Yedeshi - Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Kaithal -Rajasthan Border (Rajasthan)
- Awarded project of Six Laning of Agra - Etawah section of NH-2
- Successfully raised Rs 4,400.06 million by way of QIP
- Awarded 3 Nos. of Six Laning Projects of NHAI on DBFOT Pattern in the state of Rajasthan
- Udaipur to Gujarat Border section on NH-8
- Gulabpura to Chittorgarh section on NH-79
- Kishangarh to Gulabpura section of NH-79
- Achieved COD for Kaithal - Rajasthan Border four laning highway project.
- Successfully Launched India’s first ever Infrastructure Investment Trust Fund and raised Rs 5032 crore
- Executed Concession Agreement with NHAI for Kishangarh - Gulabpura Section of NH-79 & NH-79A
- Bagged Hapur - Moradabad Bypass Project of 99.867 Kms under BOT space in UP, with Cost Outlay of Rs 3,400 crore
- Bagged Padra - Kim project of 23.740 Kms stretch on upcoming Vadodara - Mumbai Expressway in Gujarat under Hybrid Annuity (HAM) with Cost Outlay of Rs 2,043 crore
- Achieved COD for Solapur - Yedeshi four laning highway project in Maharashtra
- Achieved COD for Yedeshi - Aurangabad four laning highway project in Maharashtra
- Bagged Gandeva - Ena project of 27.500 Kms stretch on upcoming Vadodara - Mumbai Expressway in Gujarat, under the Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM) with Cost Outlay of Rs 1,755 crore
- Achieved Financial Closure for prestigious Mumbai Pune Expressway Concession through a single largest debt tie-up of Rs 6,610 crore, in the stipulated time, amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- Upfront payment of the 1st Installment of Rs 6,500 crore made to the MSRDC out of the total consideration of Rs 8,262 crore
- Achieved COD for its Goa/Karnataka Border - Kundapur four laning highway project
- Bagged prestigious Mumbai - Pune Expressway and Old Mumbai Pune NH-48 Projects under Toll-Operate-Transfer model.
|Parent Organization||IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd.||Managing Director||Virendra D Mhaiskar|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|