Film Production, Distribution & Entertainment
|Market Cap||6,030 Cr||EPS||-1.0||High||505.5|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||9.8||Low||490.1|
INOX Leisure Price chart
|Market Cap||6,030 Cr||ROE||-36.2%|
|P/B Ratio||8.5||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||12.9||Book Value||58.0|
About the Company
INOX Leisure Limited (INOX), incorporated in 1999, is one of the largest multiplex operators in India. As a flagship venture of the INOX Group, INOX Leisure Ltd has always worked upon improvising the experiences, right from creating a world class infrastructure which is high on comfort and aesthetics, to staying updated with the latest in the cinema technology space. Ever since commencing operations in year 2002, INOX has already entertained more millions of guests in its glorious journey. With various perfectly appointed screens in many multiplexes across the country, INOX continues to get closer to the Indian cinema lovers, and also remain on a growth path which is envied across the globe.
INOX has pioneered plenty of ‘firsts’ in the Indian cinema exhibition industry. INOX operates Megaplex at the Inorbit Mall Malad, Mumbai, a multiplex with highest number of cinema viewing experiences in the world, which is also home to India’s first ScreenX as well as India’s first screen with MX4D Theater Effects. INOX was the 1st cinema chain in the country to operate a Laserplex, a multiplex with all the screens enabled with Laser Projection. With the grand & immersive IMAX screens already a part of its repertoire, INOX also has to its credit, Mumbai’s first Samsung ONYX LED screen at the Megaplex. INOX’s 7-star cinema viewing experience, INSIGNIA, has emerged as top luxury proposition in the country. INOX’s desire to offer tailor-made experiences to its patrons led to the creation of home-grown formats like the vibrant and lively KIDDLES for the young audience, the smart luxury experience CLUB for the discerning guests and BIGPIX a premium giant screen cinema format.
Business area of the company
INOX Leisure is engaged in operating and managing multiplexes and cinema theatres in India. Its state-of-the-art theatres utilizing high quality video and audio, impeccable customer service, unique architecture and ambience allows the company to set new benchmarks for cinema viewing.
Products and services
- Onyx Diner
Awards & Accolades
- 2018-19: Highest Luxury Standards (International Film Business Awards 2018-19).
- 2018-19: Best Marketed Brand (Kotler Award for Excellence 20198-19).
- 2018-19: Best employer of the year (Employer Branding Awards 2018-19).
- 2018-19: Most Popular Multiplex (Times Retail ICON Awards 2018-19).
- 2019: Best Technology of the year (IMAX Big Cine Awards 2018).
- 2020: Most Admired Multiplex of the year (ET Now Global Awards for Retail Excellence 2019).
- 2020: India’s top Multiplex chain of the year Awards (IMAX Big Cine Awards 2019).
- 2020: Best Technology Adopter of the year (IMAX Big Cine Awards 2019).
- 2020: Best Loyalty Program in Retail industry (ET Now Global Awards for Retail Excellence 2019).
- 2020: India’s most trusted Cinema Display Brand (TRA’s Brand Trust Report 2019).
- 2020: Best Film Marketing Campaign of the year (ET Now Global Awards for Retail Excellence 2019).
|Parent Organisation||Inox Leisure Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|