About the Company
Established in 1994 by Srichand P Hinduja, the name ‘IndusInd’ Bank was inspired by the Indus Valley Civilisation - one of the greatest cultural example of a combination of innovation with sound business and trade practices. Over the years, the bank have grown ceaselessly and dynamically driven by a zeal to offer its customers banking services at par with the highest quality standards in the industry.
IndusInd Bank Limited was incorporated in 1994 under the Companies Act, 1956 and is licensed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to operate as a commercial bank under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. IndusInd Bank is a universal Bank with a widespread banking footprint with many customers, at various distribution points with numerous branches across the country. With ‘Sustainability’ at the core, the bank offer a wide array of products and services for individuals and corporates including microfinance, personal loans, personal and & commercial vehicles loans, credit cards and SME loans. The bank is also a preferred banking partner for various Government entities, PSUs and large corporates.
Business area of the bank
The Bank is publicly held and provides a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail clients besides undertaking treasury operations. The Bank operates in India including at the International Financial Service Centres in India.
Holding, Subsidiary and Associate Companies
- IndusInd Marketing and Financial Services Private Limited
- IndusInd Financial Inclusion Limited
Awards and Accolades
The Bank has received many awards and accolades for excellence in managing IT Risk and Cyber security initiatives, digital payment facilitator, financial inclusion and CSR initiatives, safety and security, best data quality and information technology and for innovations, etc. Some of them are:
- Asia’s best partner bank, NBFIs segment for transaction banking IDC Financial insights- Singapore (2019).
- Best digital payment facilitator, World Digital Marketing Congress & CMO Asia 2019.
- Most innovative money transfer product- India digital awards IAMAI 2019.
- Best bank- Payment and digital initiative world BFSI Congress & awards.
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong- best cash management solution for Asset triple A awards - Hong Kong 2019.
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong- best payment and collection solution- (Financial services Bajaj Finance, Aditya Birla Capital and Ebixcash).
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong- best payment and collection solution- New Economy (Star Agribazaar & Indofil Industries).
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong-best country solutions - cash management (Thomas Cook) 2018.
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong- best country solutions - capital market (Samco Securities) 2018.
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong- best country solutions - Best e- solution, 2018-2017.
- Triple A Awards, Hong Kong- best bank in India - PSU 2017, 2016.
History and Milestones
- IndusInd Bank launches Indus Forex Card
- Suzuki Two-Wheelers and IndusInd Bank tie up for Retail Finance
- IndusInd Bank enhances its core banking system to Finacle 10.2 version
- Best Bank Award Customer Management and Business Intelligence Initiatives among Small Banks 2012-13 by IDRBT
- IndusInd Bank and American Express announce strategic partnership with the launch of the new IndusInd Bank Iconia American Express Card
- IndusInd Bank inaugurates India’s first Digital Branch at Rapid Metro station, Gurgaon
- IndusInd Bank and Jet Airways announce strategic partnership with the launch of the new Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
- IndusInd Bank launches Video Branch
- Awarded Best Mid-size Bank and Fastest Growing Mid-size Bank Business World - PwC Best Bank Survey 2014
- Indusind Bank has inked an agreement with Worldpay to offer domestic acquiring services in India
- Indusind Bank has entered into an agreement to acquire Diamond & Jewellery financing business and related deposit portfolio of Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. in India
- Induslnd Bank launched the Chelsea FC Co-Brand Credit Card
- Induslnd Bank launches ''Onthego'' Social banking
- Indusind Bank completes acquisition of Royal Bank of Scotland’s Diamond & Jewellery Financing business in India
- IndusInd has launched customer responsive service called QuickPay, which allows its customers to send money instantly to their personal contacts and/or business parties through SMS, E-mail and social media platforms
- IndusInd Bank partners with PayU India to revolutionize Digital Banking & Payments
- IndusInd Bank signs MoU with Indian army
- IndusInd Bank launches 'IndusInd For Sports'- a non-banking sports vertical
- IndusInd Bank opens IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City
- Indusind Bank sings 3 year strategic agreement with IBM
- IndusInd Bank Paytm partners with Indusind Bank to offer financing options for booking of two-wheelers
- IndusInd Bank enters into an agreement to acquire IL&FS Ltd’s Securities Services Subsidiary
- IndusInd Bank launches IndusForex.com - one stop portal for all foreign exchange needs
- IndusInd Bank partners with SunTec to roll out GST
- IndusInd Bank partners with one of India’s largest CNG provider for cashless payment solutions
- IndusInd Bank and Bharat Financial Inclusion Announce Merger
- IndusInd Bank partners with Samsung to offer Samsung Pay services to its credit card customers
- IndusInd Bank signs a definitive share purchase agreement to acquire IL&FS Securities Services Ltd, the securities services subsidiary of IL&FS
- IndusInd Bank Limited receives ‘No-objection’ from NSE, BSE for merger of Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited with IndusInd Bank Limited
- IndusInd Bank launches ‘IndusInd Bank Duo Card’ - India’s first two chip debit cum credit card
- IndusInd Bank launches ‘IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card’ - India’s first interactive Credit Card with buttons
- IndusInd Bank launches co-branded credit card with PAYBACK
- IndusInd Bank partners with Government of Maharashtra and NPCI for ‘Mumbai Fintech Accelerator Programme’
- IndusInd Bank inaugurates two branches in Kolkata
- IndusInd Bank forays into Boisar; inaugurates a branch
- IndusInd Bank inaugurates a branch in Sadar Bazar, Delhi
- IndusInd Bank inaugurates a branch in Jewar, Uttar Pradesh
- IndusInd Bank launches the super-premium ‘IndusInd Bank Celesta American Express Credit Card’ with a host of exclusive features
- IndusInd Bank inaugurates a branch in Puducherry; its second in the city
- IndusInd Bank inaugurates a branch in Dehradun; its third in the city
- IndusInd Bank introduces ‘PIONEER’ Banking - its Wealth Management platform
- IndusInd Bank records the ‘highest’ growth in brand value amongst top global banks
- IndusInd Bank deploys Mobile ATM in Ahmedabad
- IndusInd Bank expands its Video Banking platform; Launches ‘Video KYC’ for savings account and credit card customers
- IndusInd Bank launches India’s first mobile app based facility for opening current accounts in a paperless manner
- IndusInd Bank completes integration with CRMNEXT across all customer touch points
|Parent Organization||IndusInd Bank Ltd.||Managing Director||Sumant Kathpalia|