Finance - NBFC
|Market Cap||1,948 Cr||EPS||13.8||High||147.45|
|Stock P/E||10.4||Net Profit Margin||26.6||Low||142|
|Market Cap||1,948 Cr||ROE||-22.7%|
|P/B Ratio||0.6||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||46.4||Book Value||222.1|
About the Company
The company was incorporated on July 21, 2009 as ‘R V Vyapaar Private Limited’, a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, with a certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal. For business and commercial reasons, the name of company was subsequently changed to ‘IndoStar Capital Finance Private Limited’ pursuant to a special resolution passed by the shareholders of company on November 8, 2010. A fresh certificate of incorporation consequent to change of name was issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal on November 15, 2010. Thereafter, company was converted into a public limited company under the Companies Act, 2013 pursuant to a special resolution passed by the shareholders of company on April 30, 2014. Consequently, the name of Company was changed to ‘IndoStar Capital Finance Limited’ and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal on May 28, 2014. Further, the registered office of company was changed from West Bengal to Maharashtra pursuant to a special resolution passed by the shareholders of company on February 16, 2015. Subsequently, an order dated August 25, 2015 was issued by Regional Director (Eastern Region), Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Kolkata confirming the change in the registered office of the company from the state of West Bengal to the state of Maharashtra and a certificate of registration of the order, dated September 8, 2015 was issued by the RoC.
IndoStar is a non-banking finance company ‘NBFC’ registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a systemically important non-deposit taking company. The company is professionally managed and institutionally owned organisation engaged in providing structured term financing solutions to corporates, used and new Vehicle Financing for transporters, Home Finance through our wholly-owned subsidiary IndoStar Home Finance Private Limited and loans to SME borrowers in India. It has loans that suit the requirements so that your life takes-off. It is committed to finding new ways to develop value-based and innovative financial solutions for its customers.
Business area of the company
The company operates four principal lines of business, namely corporate lending, SME lending, vehicle financing and housing financing. The company’s corporate lending business primarily consists of lending to mid-to-large sized corporates in manufacturing, services and infrastructure industries, by way of senior secured debt, structured financing, promoter financing and special situation funding and lending to real estate developers, mainly for financing project level construction of residential and commercial building projects and take-out of early-stage equity investors.
- Corporate Lending
- SME Finance
- Vehicle Finance
- Home Finance
- 2009: Incorporation of the company as 'R V Vyapaar Private Limited'.
- 2010: Registered as a non-public deposit taking non-banking financial company with the RBI.
- 2010: Change of name to 'IndoStar Capital Finance Private Limited'.
- 2011: Received investment from Indostar Capital.
- 2012: The company entered into its first loan facility agreement.
- 2012: The company received external credit rating of CARE A1+ from CARE for its proposed commercial papers with a limit of Rs 500 million.
- 2012: Issuance of NCDs worth Rs 2,000 million.
- 2013: Incorporation of 'IndoStar Asset Advisory Private Limited'.
- 2014: Conversion to public limited company.
- 2015: Registered office shifted from Kolkata to Mumbai.
- 2015: Launch of SME business and disbursement of first SME loan.
- 2016: Launch of housing finance business and incorporation of 'IndoStar Home Finance Private Limited'.
- 2016: Implementation of OmniFin.
- 2017: Disbursement of first housing loan.
- 2017: Launch of vehicle finance business and disbursement of first vehicle finance loan.
- 2018: Opening of the 100th branch of the company.
- 2018: The company reaches employee count of 1,000
- 2020: Everstone Group inks agreement with Brookfield for investment in IndoStar Capital Finance
|Parent Organization||Indostar Capital Finance Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|