About the Company
IndiaMart InterMesh was incorporated in New Delhi as ‘IndiaMart InterMesh Limited’ on September 13, 1999, as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, with a certificate of incorporation granted by the Registrar of Companies, National Capital Territory of Delhi and Haryana (RoC).
Business area of the company
The company is India’s largest online B2B marketplace for business products and services. Its online marketplace provides a platform for mostly business buyers, to discover products and services and contact the suppliers of such business products and services. It provides a robust two-way discovery marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers.
Awards and Accreditations
- 2008: Received the ‘Red Herring 100 Asia 2008’ award in the ‘software’ category.
- 2010: Recognized as one of ‘India’s 25 Most Promising Internet Companies’ by The SmartTechie.
- 2013: Received the ‘Manthan’ award, South Asia and Asia Pacific in the e-business and financial inclusion category.
- 2016: Received the ‘Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards 2016’ for ‘best online classified website’ category.
- 2016: Received the ‘Super SME Awards, 2016’ for ‘Special Contribution Award’ at World Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME).
- 2017: Received the ‘Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2017’ for ‘best online classified website’ category.
- 2017: Received the ‘Global Mobile App Summit Awards, 2017’ for ‘best application in business’ category.
- 2018: Received the ‘Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018’ for ‘best online classified website’ category.
- 2018: Received the ‘Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018’ for ‘best online classified application’ category.
- 2019: Received the ‘India Law Awards, 2019’ for ‘Technology, Media and Telecommunication In-House Legal Team’ category.
- 2019: Received the ‘Video Media Awards and Summit, 2019’ for ‘video content in a business website- special mention’ category.
Major Events and milestones
- 1999: Incorporation of Company.
- 2003: Launched TrustSeal for documentary verification of customers.
- 2007: Received investment from Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited and Times Internet Limited.
- 2008: Received investment from Intel.
- 2015: Achieved 100,000 premium customers milestone.
- 2016: Received investment from Amadeus, Westbridge, AFIM and Intel.
- 2017: Received further investment from Amadeus, Westbridge and AFIM.
- 2017: Launched payment protection programmed PayX for the purpose of safe and secure payment gateway.
- 2020: Indiamart Intermesh has entered into an agreement to invest in Mobisy Technologies.
|Parent Organization||Indiamart Intermesh Ltd.||Managing Director||Dinesh Chandra Agarwal|