Construction - Real Estate
|Market Cap||489 Cr||EPS||5.8||High||63.95|
|Stock P/E||11.1||Net Profit Margin||0.3||Low||60.9|
|Market Cap||489 Cr||ROE||2.0%|
|P/B Ratio||0.4||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||77.4||Book Value||170.4|
About the Company
Earlier the company undertook civil engineering and development jobs for government and the defence forces. Later in 1986, it ventured into residential construction projects. After developing various real estate projects in 1995, the company forayed into its first slum rehabilitation project.
Business of the company:
The company engages in the development, sale, and lease of commercial, residential, retail, and industrial properties. Its project portfolio primarily comprises residential projects, commercial projects, special economic zones, SRAs, IT parks, biotech parks, robotic car parks, retail parks, and textile parks.
Company’s current residential projects include Ackruti shikhar, Ackruti Jewell, Ackruti Sunmist, Ackruti Sunstone, Ackruti Vedanta, Ackruti Rising City, Ackruti Gardenia, Rosewood and Redwood, Ackruti Greenwood, Ackruti Siddhi, Ackruti Countrywoods.
Meanwhile, the company’s upcoming projects include Ackruti Wave, Ackruti Mrage, Ackruti Sunstream City, Ackruti Realms, Seasons, Ackruti Harmony, Ackruti Sapphire, Ackruti Monte metro, Ackruti Diviniti.
In commercial estate space it has currently developed Ackruti Star, Ackruti Solaris, Ackruti Viva.
- The company is the first construction company to be awarded the ISO 9001 as well as CRISIL rating for its quality processes and financial as well as project management strengths.
- The company is the first private, non-governmental company to have successfully completed a slum rehabilitation project in Mumbai.
- The company has the highest number of completed and on- going SRA projects.
- The company is also the first company to have completed a Tenant’s Rehabilitation project – a joint undertaking between a public amenities body, the MCGC and a private limited company.
- The company has the distinction of being the first private company to have completed a state of the art registered IT Park.
1974: Memento of Goodwill to Managing Director by Bank of Maharashtra
1999: Award for Slum Rehabilitation Projects by Accommodation Times
2001: Certificate of Assessment and Attestation as per ISO 9001: 2000 for Design Construction and Maintenance of Buildings and Multi-storeyed Underground Car parks by AQA International LLC
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification by International Organization for Standardization
- Certificate of Completion of Slum Rehabilitation Project at Tata Nagar Mankhurd by MMRDA
2004: Certificate of Participation in CREDAI National Convention by CREDAI
- Memento of Participation in HDFCs Destination Andheri by HDFC
- Memento for Valuable Contribution and Active Participation in PEATA activities by Practicing Engineers Architects and Town Planners Association (India) (PEATA)
2006: Patron Member of the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce by Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Memento of Appreciation for Re-development of Rotary Park for Differently Abled Children by Rotary Club of Bombay Uptown
- Area Group Award by Association of Real Estate Agents
- Excellence in Innovative Marketing Award by MCHI
- Third Place in Excellence in Design Developer Competition by MCHI
2007: Associate Company Member of Indian Drug Manufacturers Association by Indian Drug Manufacturers Association
- Commemorative Plaque by Rachna Sansad Golden Jubilee Celebrations
- Recognition of Services to Chairman Hemant Shah by JITO
- Artists in Concrete Award for Aesthetic Excellence in Commercial Projects to Akruti Centre Point by Loksatta & Reify Projects.
- Award for Best IT Infrastructure from Maharashtra IT Awards (Maharashtra Government)
- Certificate of Participation in Property Exhibition from MCHI
- Business Partner Recognition Award for Sustained Contribution and Consistent performance by Goldshield Group Plc
- Memento of Participation Business Spaces 2007 by Economic Times
- Memento of Participation in East-West Andheri Property Show by HDFC
- Dhirubhai Ambani Memorial Award - 7th Annual Gujarati Screen & Stage Awards to MD Hemant Shah by Transmedia
- Artists in Concrete Award for Aesthetic Excellence in Residential Projects to Akruti Erica Loksatta & Reify Projects by Loksatta & Reify Projects.
2008: Distinguished Speaker at the 3rd International Conference of Jain Businessmen & Industrialists to MD Vimal Shah – JITO
- Memento of Participation in Property Exhibition 2008 – MCHI
- Memento of Appreciation for Organising Second Triple Grand Event of JITO to Chairman Hemant Shah
- 2009:JITO Walkeshwar Chapter B2B Event award
- Best Developer in commercial Infrastructure award to Managing Director Vimal Shah by Construction Source India (CSI)
2010: Platinum Rated LEED Precertified building - Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)
- Treen Authority Protection Preservation & Plantation of Trees by Plantation of Trees - Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika.
- CRISIL- CREDAI Real Estate Awards 2009 for Best Overall Systems
2011: Best garden to Ackruti Trade Centre Terrace garden in BMC Garden Competition
- Best Commercial Property award in Western Region to Ackruti Star -Ackruti Star Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2011
|Parent Organization||Hubtown Ltd.||Managing Director||Vyomesh M Shah|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|