Consumer Durables - Electronics
|Market Cap||35,885 Cr||EPS||497.1||High||40707|
|Stock P/E||81.7||Net Profit Margin||11.1||Low||39930.05|
|Market Cap||35,885 Cr||ROE||19.4%|
|P/B Ratio||10.9||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||91.1||Book Value||3.7K|
About the Company
Honeywell Automation India Ltd. (HAIL) is a leader in providing integrated automation and software solutions, including process solutions and building solutions. It has a wide product portfolio in environmental and combustion controls, and sensing and control, and also provides engineering services in the field of automation and control to global clients. In India, the Company operates from its registered office and factory in Pune, and branch offices in key cities, including Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Baroda, Jamshedpur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Gurugram. The Company also has an office in Dubai and USA. Registered address of the company is 56 & 57, Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune.
Business area of the Company
The company is engaged in the business of Manufacture of electronic systems and components; Repair and maintenance; Trading of machinery, equipment and supplies.
Products/services of the company
- Industrial software applications called Honeywell Connected Enterprise to leverage the power of software and Sensing and Internet of Things for making plants and buildings safer, more efficient / cost-effective, reliable, and sustainable.
- Automation and control projects / solutions for fuel terminals / LNG terminals, process plants, commercial buildings, smart cities, gas and liquid pipelines for safer, reliable, and efficient operations.
- Lifecycle services and technology migration services, industrial cyber security services, and benefit Guardianship for its installed base of customers.
Awards & Achievements
- It is the first automation and control solutions company in India to receive double certifications of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- Honeywell Automation India received the Frost & Sullivan Brand Leadership and the Product Leadership Awards in the Indian DCS Industry 2007.
- Honeywell Safety Manager is first safety system in process industries to Receive NFPA 72 Certification from US certifying body.
- ISCEA awarded the 2007 Ptak Prize to Honeywell, in recognition of significant Supply Chain improvements through Vision, Business Rules, and Technology.
- Honeywell Automation India is setting up an Industrial Unit for manufacture of Solar Water Heaters and other products at Gujarat Savli GIDC.
- Honeywell Automation - New manufacturing facility at Phulgaon
- Honeywell has completed the acquisition of the Seelze,Germany-based laboratory research chemicals business from Sigma-Aldrich, broadening Honeywell's offerings for high-purity solutions for drug discovery, medical diagnostic testing and other laboratory applications.
- Honeywell Introduces Hline High Performance Workwear For Tough Working Environments
- Honeywell has entered into an agreement with Air Methods, America's largest emergency air medical provider and helicopter operator, to provide its fleet with Honeywell's Sky Connect Tracker III satellite communications and helicopter tracking system.
- Honeywell Signs Lease for Its Atlanta Software Center and New Headquarters for Home and Building Technologies Business
- Honeywell introduced the TouchCenter Plus intuitive graphical touchscreen keypad for Galaxy security systems.
- Honeywell today announced that it has completed its $1.5 billion acquisition of Intelligrated, a privately held leader in supply chain and warehouse automation solutions
- Honeywell achieved final certification from Inmarsat for JetWave™, the company's package of exclusive hardware that will allow pilots, passengers, operators and maintenance personnel to connect to GX Aviation, the revolutionary new in-flight broadband service from Inmarsat.
- Honeywell Receives Awards for Pioneering Environmentally Preferable Technologies
- Honeywell has reached a definitive agreement to sell Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc. (HTSI), a leading global provider of professional space, security, logistics and manpower services in the Government Services market, to KBR Inc. for approximately $300 million.
- Honeywell released its new high-performance 8670 Wireless Ring Scanner with Bluetooth technology, a compact, lightweight scanner that fits comfortably on a finger to allow workers to keep both hands free when completing their tasks.
- Honeywell UOP today opened a new production line at its catalyst manufacturing facility in Shreveport, La.
- Honeywell has announced AlarmNet 360™, a new cloud-based management platform designed to help security dealers and central stations drive business growth, simplify account management and streamline installations.
- Honeywell has announced today the availability of the newest version of Connexo MultiSense, its multi-vendor, multi-communication technology meter data collection (MDC) system developed by Elster.
- Honeywell Partners With Chinese Manufacturing Leader To Meet Increased Worldwide Demand For Low-Global-Warming-Potential Auto Refrigerant
- Honeywell Unveils New Pressure Sensor Solution For HVAC And Refrigeration Equipment
- Honeywell Partners With Indian Manufacturer To Increase Supply Of Low-Global-Warming-Potential Auto Refrigerant
- Honeywell has completed the acquisition of Ontario, Canada-based COM DEV International (TSX: CDV), a leading satellite and space components provider of switches and multiplexers.
- Honeywell has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Xtralis, a leading global provider of aspirating smoke detection along with advanced perimeter security technologies and video analytics software
- Honeywell introduces New Hardware and Software Platform for its mobile computers, helping customers maximize their technology investments
- Honeywell launches First-Of-Its-Kind Data Control and Consulting Service to boost connected aircraft offerings
- Honeywell Engine receives certification for Textron Aviation's Cessna Citation Longitude
- Honeywell Unveils Next Generation Turbo Technology to Help Improve Vehicle Emissions and Performance
- Honeywell Launches UAV Industrial Inspection Service, Teams With Intel on Innovative Offering
- Honeywell UOP introduces New Connected Plant Service to improve dehydration of natural gas
- Honeywell Unveils New Version of FDA-Cleared Telehealth Software
- Honeywell Invests In Cyber Security Innovation Center In Asia Pacific
- Honeywell And VietJet Air Sign $100 Million Agreement For Nearly 100 131-9A Auxiliary Power Units And More Than A Decade Of Maintenance Service
- Honeywell And Saudi Aramco Ink New Partnership Agreement In Support Of Saudi Arabia's IKTVA Program
- Honeywell Launches New Connected Worker Software Aimed At Boosting Safety, Productivity
- Honeywell Launches New Venture Investment Fund Focused On Early-Stage, High-Growth Companies
- Honeywell Launches Air Purifiers to Help Provide Indonesians With Cleaner Air In Their Homes And Cars
- Honeywell UOP Signs Agreement to Provide Technology And Equipment For Expansion Of Jordanian Refinery
- Honeywell Introduces New Lightweight Satellite Communications System for Cockpit Safety
- Honeywell Introduces Pro-Watch 4.3 Security Management System Creating Integrator Pathway to New Connected Buildings Customers
- Four New Honeywell Safety Products Win Prestigious iF Design Awards for Innovation, User Design
- Honeywell Launches Bluetooth-Enabled Fixed Gas Detector For Commercial, Light Industrial Applications
- Honeywell Introduces Home Energy Management Software for Utilities to Enhance Grid Stability, Help Homeowners Lower Energy Bills
- Honeywell TITAN firefighter breathing equipment has been improved with a louder alarm to make it easier to find downed firefighters.
- Honeywell Expands Software Solutions for Dealers with New Interactive Analytics Dashboard for AlarmNet 360
- Honeywell's HPM series particle sensor is a new particle sensor designed to help building owners and consumers monitor the air for potentially harmful particulate contaminants.
- Honeywell Releases Wireless Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Honeywell Leads $243 Million Infrastructure Modernization Project at Tinker Air Force Base, Largest Performance Contract in Air Force History
- Honeywell introduced its latest technology breakthroughs and innovative solutions for manufacturers, distribution centers, logistics providers, delivery firms and retailers to help drive efficiency across their supply chain operations'
- Honeywell Connected Plant Helps Visualize And Optimize Energy Use At Turbocharger Plant In Japan
- Honeywell Showcases Latest Connected Building And Commercial Security Solutions Designed To Assist Emergency
- Honeywell Introduces New Slim 2D Scan Engines to Improve Mobile Device Performance
- Honeywell Partners with Fetch Robotics to Deliver Autonomous Mobile Robots to Distribution
- Honeywell Completes Acquisition Of Transnorm
- Honeywell Named A Global Reseller Of Inmarsat's GX Aviation In-Flight Broadband Solution
- Honeywell Joins Android Enterprise Recommended Program for Managed Service Providers
- Honeywell Launches Online Store to Streamline Access to Business-Critical Software
- Honeywell And Wood Collaborate To Deliver Advanced Refining And Petrochemical Solutions
- Honeywell And DENSO Collaborate On Electric Propulsion Systems For Urban Air Mobility
- Honeywell And Jaunt Air Mobility To Collaborate On Urban Air Mobility Technologies
- Honeywell Launches Advanced Software Platform To Help Make Airlines More Profitable
- Honeywell Launches 30 Series IP Cameras To Improve Data and Video Protection
- Honeywell And Nexceris Create Strategic Alliance To Address Lithium-ion Battery Safety
- Honeywell Launches First Autonomous Building Sustainability Solution
- Honeywell Installs 100th Biomethane Injection Station To GRDF
- Honeywell Acquires Ballard Unmanned Systems
- Honeywell Introduces Virtual Reality-Based Simulator To Optimize Training For Industrial Workers
|Parent Organization||Honeywell Automation India Ltd.||Managing Director||Ashish Gaikwad|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|