|Market Cap||925 Cr||EPS||53.7||High||504.95|
|Stock P/E||9.2||Net Profit Margin||25.5||Low||480.9|
|Market Cap||925 Cr||ROE||6.8%|
|P/B Ratio||2.1||Dividend Yield||0.5%|
|Industry P/E||53.0||Book Value||231.6|
About the Company
The Hi-Tech Gears Ltd. is an auto component manufacturer (Tier 1 supplier) of world class repute. The Company has a foothold in US and Canada. It is a listed-on country’s premier stock exchanges, i.e. BSE & NSE and is regularly traded scrip.
It has manufacturing facilities in Bhiwadi and Manesar with subsidiary companies in North America.
The Company spans a spectrum of products, including transmission and engine components, driveline components, engines design services and advanced technology-enabled products and solutions at the fore front of cutting-edge technology.
The Customer of the company ranges from the manufacturers of two wheelers, four wheelers, off road equipment, generator manufacturers, medium and heavy vehicles etc.
Business area of the company
The company is primarily engaged in the business of gears and transmission components, & the inherent nature of both the activities is governed by the same set of risk and returns, & these have been grouped as a single segment in the above disclosures.
- 1986: Incorporated as a Public Limited company
- 1988: Production Commencement & became single source supplier to Hero Honda
- 1989: Product Indigenization
- 1992: Technical Tie-up with Kyush Musashi, a subsidiary of Honda Motors, Japan
- 1993: Backward Integration into Precision Forgings
- 1995: Selected as single source supplier to Honda Power, Tata Cummins Ltd.
- 1996: Technology Agreement with GETRAG, US
- 1996: Certified as ISO 9002, BPR launched
- 1997: Selected as a global source to Cummins, US
- 1998: Certified as QS 9000
- 1999: Separate Division to handle high-end design and CAD Services established, under the name of Hi-Tech ESoft.
- 2002: Launches Initiative of Lean Manufactured
- 2003: Certified for: Integrated Quality Management Systems; TS 16949 for quality & obtained Environment Certification ISO 4001; Occupational Health & Safety Certification OHSAS 18001:1999
- 2004: Prototyping/Productionsing Precision Components for Robert Bosch, GM, Volvo and Daimler Chrysler
- 2005: State-of-the-art Manufacturing Facility set up at Manesar
- 2007: Hi-Tech eSoft (division of HGL) Certified for ISO 9001:2000
- 2008: ACMA Export Award 2006-07
- 2009: Excellence Award for Manufacturing and Export
- 2010: TPM Excellence Awards Category A & Shingo Silver Medallion
- 2011: New State of Art “ECOFAC” Plant setup in Bhiwadi
- 2012: Award for excellence in Consistent TPM Commitment
- 2013: ACMA Export Award
- 2014: ACMA Export Award (Large Category)
- 2015: Name of the Company changed to “The Hi-Tech Gears Ltd.”
- 2017: Acquisition of Teutech Industries INC, Canada and Teutech LLC, USA.
- 2019: Achieved a Turnover of INR 9,000 Million (on Consolidated Basis)
|Parent Organization||The Hi-Tech Gears Ltd.||Managing Director||Pranav Kapuria|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|