|Market Cap||12,707 Cr||EPS||7.4||High||208|
|Stock P/E||27.7||Net Profit Margin||10.1||Low||204.25|
|Market Cap||12,707 Cr||ROE||5.7%|
|P/B Ratio||2.3||Dividend Yield||0.7%|
|Industry P/E||58.8||Book Value||90.4|
About the Company
Finolex Industries Limited (FIL), formerly Finolex Pipes Ltd., was incorporated in 1981 and has been in the Plastics business since then. Beginning as a modest rigid PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipe manufacturer, FIL went on for backward integration and now manufactures PVC resin too.
The company’s manufacturing plants in Pune, Ratnagiri, and Masar house are all the modern-day equipment. Finolex PVC Pipes and Fittings are available in various sizes, pressure classes and diameters making them suitable for diversified applications in both agricultural as well as non-agricultural sectors including housing, industrial and construction. The company has been providing superior quality PVC-U and CPVC Pipes and Fittings, all across the country through its vast direct and indirect retail outlets.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing PVC pipes & fittings and PVC resin. he company's product range includes PVC Resin ,PVC-U Pipes & Fittings, Selfit PVC-U Pipes (for agriculture and potable water supply),Ringfit PVC-U Pipes (for agriculture and potable water supply),Moulded Fittings for Agriculture,Fabricated Fittings for Agriculture,Protector Well Casings and Screens,Underground Sewerage Pipes,Selfit & Ringfit SWR PVC Pipes ,SWR Moulded Fittings,Plumbing Pipes (for domestic plumbing applications),Solvent Cemented Fittings (for domestic plumbing applications),etc. The company is also trading actively in Ethylene Di Chloride and Methanol.These products are used as solvents in the Pharma, Fertilizer, Paints, Lamination, Amines and various other industries in India.
- Agriculture Pipes & Fittings
- Casing Pipes
- Column Pipes
- Solvent Cement & Lubricant
- FlowGuard Plus CPVC Pipes & Fittings
- Plumbing Pipes & Fittings
- Sewerage Pipes
- SWR Pipes & Fittings
- Solvent Cement & Lubricant
- The company has won Supply Chain Icon of the Year 2017 by Global Logistics Excellence Awards
- The company has won Water Company of the Year Award by the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards.
- Finolex Industries Limited and Mukul Madhav Foundation were awarded with the ‘Best CSR Integrated Business under National Excellence for CSR and Sustainability’ at the ‘National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards’, which was held in Bengaluru, Karnataka during September 2017.
- The company was awarded with the Best CSR Practice and Sustainability Award by ET Now (Feb 2018).
- Brand Leadership award given to Finolex Industries at the “Pune Best Brand Awards in Real Estate Sector” by the “Global Real Estate Congress” in October 2018.
- Finolex Industries Limited received the Indywood CSR Excellence Award for “Best CSR practices in Speciality Healthcare” in December 2018. The award was given by Ms. Valeria V. Kolesnik, Head of Russian Cultural Ministry of Cinematography
- Received Gujarat CSR Excellence Award for best Water conservation and Watershed projects at the hands of Shri Dharmendra Pradhan(Hon. Cabinet Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas) and Shri Ganpatbhai Vasava ( Minister for Tribal development, Tourism, Forest, Women and Child Welfare) in November 2018.
- Finolex Honoured with Yuva Unstoppable Gratitude Award
- Punyadham Humanitarian Service Award
- Pride of Pune Award
- IEBF Excellence Award - 2019
- B G Deshmukh Award
History and Milestones
- 1981: Finolex Industries Limited (FIL) was incorporated and had a modest beginning as a rigid PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipes manufacturer with a manufacturing plant in Pune.
- 1985: FIL pioneered the concept of “Ringfit’ pressure pipes.
- 1994: FIL set up a state of the art PVC Resin plant near Ratnagiri on the West Coast of Maharashtra State. The 130,000 M.T. PVC plant was set up in technical collaboration with Uhde GmbH of Germany and under technology license from Hoechst AG. FIL manufactures suspension PVC as well as emulsion/ paste PVC
- 1996: FIL became India’s first manufacturer of PVC pipes and fittings to be awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 certification.
- 1999: FIL also started manufacturing PVC pipes at Ratnagiri to meet its growing demand and introduced ASTM Pipes to cater the need of Plumbing sector
- 2002: PVC Pipes and PVC Resin plants at Ratnagiri were awarded the IS14001 certificate for Environment Management Systems.
- 2006: Finolex Industries Ltd., proudly celebrated 25 years of its success and the PVC Resin capacity was expanded from 1,30,000 MT to 2,60,000 MT. Further expanding its product range, FIL launched ASTM fittings to its product portfolio.
- 2007: FIL introduced Underground Sewerage Pipes as per IS: 15328 - 2003.
- 2008: Taking a step further with advancement in technology, FIL introduced LEAD FREE Plumbing pipes as per ASTM Standards.
- 2009: FIL started a brand new state-of-the-art unit for manufacturing agriculture pipes and casing pipes at Urse, Pune with the capacity of 28000 MT p.a.
- 2012: FIL started a new manufacturing plant at Masar, near Vadodara in Gujarat.
- 2014: FIL set up a warehouse at Cuttack (Odisha)
- 2016-17: Company has signed the FlowGuard Processor agreement with Lubrizol Corporation, the world leaders in CPVC resin and compounds since 1959.
- 2017-18: The company participated in Constro 2018 International Fair at Agricultural Ground in Pune, Maharashtra.
- 2018-19: Finolex Industries Ltd. alongside CSR partner Mukul Madhav Foundation inaugurated 77 toilets for the tribal residents of Palghar District
- 2019-20: Finolex Pipes showcased its entire range of Agricultural Pipes to farmers and the Agricultural community attending the event.
|Parent Organization||Finolex Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Ajit Venkataraman|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|