|Market Cap||168 Cr||EPS||-1.0||High||0.85|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||-81.7||Low||0.85|
|Market Cap||168 Cr||ROE||0.0%|
|P/B Ratio||-0.6||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||125.1||Book Value||-1.4|
About the Company
Future Consumer Limited (Formerly known as Future Consumer Enterprise Limited) (FCL), India’s first sourcing-to-supermarket food company by Future Group is built on the virtue of sharing. Starting from the seeding of food at the farm to its consumption from the plate, FCL acts as a catalyst for each of its stakeholders. From sourcing, processing, retailing to final act of consumption - FCL strikes a widespread cord between the lives of the farmer, a factory laborer, a worker on the shop floor and the housewife.
It is a leading data driven FMCG company that is guided by FMCG 2.0 principles to drive imagination, velocity, efficiencies to achieve scale in the business. The company combines cutting-edge consumer insights, technology and innovation to develop and grow these brands across multiple categories of Food, Personal Care and Home Care that deliver needs and aspirations of India’s next generation, young customers. It is building brands that reflect the shift in thinking of consumers and the category.
Business area of the company
It is engaged in branding, marketing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distribution of a wide portfolio of established food, home/personal care brands.
- Tasty Treat
- Golden Harvest &
- Golden Harvest Premium
- Mother Earth
- Desi Atta
- Fresh & Pure
- Sangi's Kitchen
- Veg Affaire
- Think Skin
- Swiss Tempelle
- Sensible Portions
- The F&V unit was certified against BRC standard in 2019 by Intertek. This management system is applicable to food testing lab, production line work centres and batch tracking of manufactured products.
- Additionally the F&V units has been certified as conforming to ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 in March 2020, this management system is applicable to storing, processing, pulping of Fruits and Vegetables, quick freezing of ready to cook products.
- The Company’s F&V unit was certified for FSSC 22000 V 4.1 standard by Intertek.
- The F&V unit in Food Park cleared the mandatory food safety audit as per the compliance of FSSAI with A plus grade.
- The FCL unit processes whole wheat to create whole wheat flour (Atta), Resultant Atta, Maida (Refined Wheat flour) and Rawa (Semolina). It has received certification against FSSC 22000 V 4.1 standard by TUV NORD.
- Sublime Foods Limited unit in Food Park that manufactures vegetable chutneys, culinary sauces and ketchup including processing and packing of emulsified products got certified for FSSC 22000 V 4.1 standard by TUV NORD.
- MNS Foods Limited unit in Food Park that manufactures cream wafer biscuits got certified for FSSC 22000 V 4.1 standard by Intertek.
- Nilgiris Bakery unit and Nilgiris Dairy unit is certified against ISO 22000 standard.
|Parent Organization||Future Consumer Ltd.||Managing Director||Samson Samuel|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|