|Market Cap||13,184 Cr||EPS||103.2||High||2710|
|Stock P/E||26.1||Net Profit Margin||18.9||Low||2612.8|
|Market Cap||13,184 Cr||ROE||30.0%|
|P/B Ratio||6.7||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||15.9||Book Value||402.7|
About the Company
eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra with the goal of transitioning, managing and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant opportunities for providing innovative services and solutions to large global companies undergoing rapid business transformation challenged by legacy systems, new technology, data inaccuracies, and ever-changing processes and workflows. Created from humble beginnings in a small office in Mumbai, today eClerx employs thousands of people with offices located in the US, UK, India, Italy, Ireland, Thailand, and Singapore.
The company provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech.
Business area of the company
The company provides data analytics and customized process solutions to global enterprise clients from its offshore delivery centers in India. The portfolio of services comprises data analytics, operations management, data audits, metrics management and reporting services. It provides service solutions using a mix of custom designed data processes, delivery teams comprising generalists and domain specialists, and in-house software to automate processes. It currently offers services to clients in the financial services, and retail and manufacturing industries.
Customer operations: eClerx Customer Operations specialises in providing operational expertise and process excellence throughout the customer journey. It creates solutions and services, utilising a blend of technology and domain knowledge that support its clients’ evolving needs. Its suite of offerings enhances the customer experience by providing quality monitoring/insights, advanced analytics, automation, superior technical operations support, and digital care services. It assists companies in developing, implementing, and operating multichannel customer interaction capabilities - transforming everyday touch-points into a superior customer experience.
Digital: eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the world’s largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/web operations, and analytics & insights services. It improves profitability for their digital businesses. Its team of full-time digital delivery employees at its five production hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona, and Phuket apply deep digital expertise to effectively support the most demanding global clients utilising a follow the sun delivery model. eClerx Digital’s innovative delivery model drives the “metrics that matter” for its clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention, and overall lifetime value of its customer 24x7x365.
Financial markets: For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, its team of experts delivers holistic solutions across the trade lifecycle, change management, settlements and clearing, asset servicing, data and analytics, as well as the client lifecycle.
Awards and recognitions
- Won the Netapp innovation awards, 2017
- eVigilPRo was recognised by DataQuest Vertical Warrior award 2017
- eClerx won Bronze at ASQ’s (American Society for Quality) Satea (south asia team excellence award)
- eClerx emerged runner-up in the Process improvement category of the Qualtech prize 2017, organised by Qimpro
- Won the 2018 Brandon Hall group excellence awards in learning and development
- eClerx’s ‘eVigilPRo’ received the Prestigious 2018 cso50 award
- Won the 2018 Golden peacock awards, 2018 for Quality
- eClerx’s Chatbot Solution Won Prestigious nasscom award for it excellence
- eClerx was named the Winner of two Stevie Awards in the sixth annual Asia-Pacific Stevie® Awards
- eClerx Services Ltd. Received Prestigious 2019 CSO50 Award
- eClerx Customer Operations Awarded Two 2019 CRM Excellence Awards
- eClerx Recognised With Two Brandon Hall Awards
- eClerx Won the Prestigious NASSCOM Customer Excellence Award for RPA Implementation
- eClerx Recognised as a Finalist at the GSA UK 2019 Awards
- Won the CII’s National Competition on Lean
- Winner of the CYPHER Data Science award for ‘AI in Travel and Tourism’ category
|Parent Organization||eClerx Services Ltd.||Managing Director||Kapil Jain|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|