TV Broadcasting & Software Production
|Market Cap||3,559 Cr||EPS||-9.2||High||19.65|
|Stock P/E||0.0||Net Profit Margin||1.1||Low||18.55|
|Market Cap||3,559 Cr||ROE||-2.4K%|
|P/B Ratio||-4.6||Dividend Yield||0.0%|
|Industry P/E||19.8||Book Value||-4.2|
About the Company
Asia's largest Direct to Home Entertainment Company DishTV is the pioneer when it comes to digital entertainment. The innovative offerings and revolutionary features of DishTV have earned it a prestigious place of being World’s third largest DTH Company.
Dish TV India Limited was incorporated on August 10, 1988. It is India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) Company and owns multiple individual brands like Dish TV, Zing and d2h under its umbrella. The company benefits from multiple satellite platforms including SES-8, GSAT-15 and ST-2 and has a bandwidth capacity of 1188 MHz, the largest held by any DTH player in the country.
Dish TV has on its platform have lots of channels & services including audio channels and HD channels & services. The Company has a vast distribution network of distributors & dealers that span across thousands of towns in the country. Dish TV India Limited is connected with its pan-India customer base through call-centres that are spread across various cities and are equipped to handle customer queries 24X7 in many different languages.
Being the leader in DTH services, DishTV has changed the face of Indian Television by making it possible for every customer to have access to premium quality digital entertainment. Enhancing the viewing experiencing, the tri-satellite technology that broadcasts Hi-Definition and Standard Definition signals, DishTV has taken the standards of television to incredible heights.
Adding to the world class TV viewing experience, DishTV gives freedom to its customers to select channels of their choice, customize their own entertainment packages and pay just for the same. As a plethora of channel packs are accessible, the customers have the free hand to build their package to suit their taste and budget. Upping the entertainment quotient, DishTV also provides its customers with features like radio channels, electronic program guide, parental lock, capacity for more than many channels and movies on demand.
Business area of the company
Dish TV is a part of Essel Group, is India’s first direct to home entertainment service. The company provides various channels. It also provides games, interactive TV, Movies on Demand, etc. Dish TV is market leader in Direct to home (DTH) service having a pan-India presence.
- dishSMRT Hub
- DishNXT HD
- DishSMRT Stick
- Universal Remote
- DISH on wheels
- 2nd DISHTV Connection
Awards and recognitions
- 2011: Recognized as DTH Star Brand India by Then Consumer
- 2011: Recognized as Power Brand by The Indian Consumer
- 2012: iCMG Architecture Awards 2012 India
- 2012: Recognized as Power Brand by The Indian Consumer
- 2012: Recognized as DTH Service provider of the year by India ICT Awards
- 2013: Recognized as the Most Attractive DTH Brand
- 2013: Recognized for the Best Direct Marketing Campaign
- 2014: Recognized for Financial Focus and Acumen
- 2014: Recognized as Most Trusted DTH Brand
- 2014: Recognized for Best Promotional Marketing Campaign
- 2014: Recognized for Innovative Service of the Year
- 2014: Recognized for Innovation in Programming
- 2018: Dish TV’s innovative mobile & AR/VR campaign wins 4 awards at MOBEXX Awards
- 2018: Dish TV wins IDC Insights Awards for ‘Excellence in Operations category’
- 2019: DishTV’s Watcho bags accolades at the mCube Awards
- 2019: Dish TV continues its winning streak at BCS Ratna Award
- 2020: Double-delight-for-d2h-bags-two-awards-at-The-Customer-Fest-Show-2020. The company won two awards under the category ‘Best Integrated Media Campaign’ and ‘Best use of Insights to Enhance Customer Experience’ for its immensely popular campaigns ‘loyalty Ki Royalty’ and ‘You Promise We Resume’ respectively.
|Parent Organization||Dish TV India Ltd.||Managing Director|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|