Bank - Private
|Market Cap||3,770 Cr||EPS||16.3||High||124.5|
|Stock P/E||7.4||Net Profit Margin||9.7||Low||119.45|
|Market Cap||3,770 Cr||ROE||11.5%|
|P/B Ratio||0.8||Dividend Yield||1.0%|
|Industry P/E||21.7||Book Value||143.7|
About the Company
DCB Bank is a new generation private sector bank. It is a scheduled commercial bank regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. It is professionally managed and governed. DCB Bank has contemporary technology and infrastructure including state of the art internet banking for personal as well as business banking customers.
The Bank’s network of state-of-the-art, customer friendly branches are situated across Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Daman, Delhi/ NCR, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Silvassa, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
The bank has deep roots in India since its inception in 1930s. Its promoter and promoter group the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) & Platinum Jubilee Investments Ltd. holds below 15% stake. AKFED is an international development enterprise. It is dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship and building economically sound companies.
Business area of the bank
The bank’s business segments are Retail, micro-SME, SME, mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Commodities, Government, Public Sector, Indian Banks, Co-operative Banks and Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFC).
Awards and recognition
- Best Data Center Design - Data Center Summit 2016
- Indian Express Award for Innovation - Aadhaar Based ATM
- BFSI Digital Innovators Award - Innovative Usage of Emerging Technology
- Finnoviti Innovation Award - Aadhaar Based ATM
- Best Prepaid Program - Drivers of Digital Awards 2016
- “Innovative Company for implementation of VMWARE solution” award by VMWARE
- “Excellence in Omni Channel Experience” award for new internet banking by IDC
- “Finnoviti award for GST Package” by Banking Frontiers magazine
- “Best Innovative Initiative” for Innovation Carnival at BFSI Innovative Technology Awards 2018 event, by ELETS
- “Digital Leadership Award” at Business World Innovations event by Businessworld
- “BFSI IT Leadership Award 2017” for being among TOP 20 Leader in BFSI sector by Exito
- Award in the category of “Enterprise Mobility” by Express Computer
- “Innovative CIO 17 Award” by CIOAXIS
- CSR Summit & Awards of UBS Forum, BFSI Category – DCB Bank was awarded for the project ‘Participatory Natural Resource Management along Watershed Lines in the Tribal Belt of South Rajasthan’.
- Bombay Chamber Good Corporate Citizen Awards 2018 – Winner under Banking & Finance Companies category.
- Asian Customer Engagement & Forum - ACEF Leadership Awards 2018, Excellence in CSR, Social Impact Awards - DCB Bank garnered Bronze for Best Environmental Behaviour Change Award - Project: Participatory Natural Resource Management along watershed lines in the Tribal Belt of South Rajasthan
- Finnoviti 2018 Award for DCB Remit Initiative, in Innovation category by Banking Frontiers.
- Top 20 BSFI Leaders Award at BFSI Innovation and Technology Summit by Exito.
- BFSI Leadership Award at BFSI Leadership Summit by eLets.
- Winner at BIG 50 BFSI Leaders Award Summit by Trescon.
- NextGen Digital Leader Award at Technology and Innovation Summit by DataQuest.
- Winner at “BIG CIO 100 Awards Summit” by Trescon.
- Winner of “CISO Platform 100” Award by CISO Platform
- Awarded by Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mumbai for ‘Sustainable Environmental Initiatives’ for CSR projects.
- Awarded for Best CSR Project at Asian Customer Engagement & Forum - ACEF HR & CSR Forum & Awards, Mumbai.
- “Tech Trendsetter” at India Banking Reforms Conclave & BFSI Awards
- “Best Private Bank of the Year” by Indian Banking Summit and Awards 2019
- “BFSI Digital Innovation Award 2020” in BFSI Technology Conclave by Indian Express
- Award for SME Finflex Banking system at Finnoviti 2020
|Parent Organization||DCB Bank Ltd.||Managing Director||Murali M Natrajan|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|