Printing And Publishing
|Market Cap||4,843 Cr||EPS||15.1||High||271.15|
|Stock P/E||18.0||Net Profit Margin||17.1||Low||265.65|
|Market Cap||4,843 Cr||ROE||26.2%|
|P/B Ratio||2.4||Dividend Yield||2.2%|
|Industry P/E||23.0||Book Value||113.2|
About the Company
DB Corp Ltd. (DBCL) was originally incorporated as ‘Multi-Tech Energy Limited’ under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. A certificate of incorporation was issued on October 27, 1995 by the Registrar of Companies (“RoC”) Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. The certificate of commencement of business was issued on June 26, 1998. Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to ‘D.B. Corp Limited’ pursuant to shareholders resolution dated November 28, 2005. A fresh certificate of incorporation consequent to the change of name was issued on December 1, 2005 by the RoC. On December 22, 2006, the High Court of Gujarat approved the scheme of arrangement following which the publication business and the windfarm business of Writers and Publishers Limited was transferred to the Company.
It is one of the leading print media companies in India, publishing many newspapers comprising Dainik Bhaskar, Divya Bhaskar and Divya Marathi. Its flagship newspapers, Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi) established in 1958. Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar (in Gujarati) and Divya Marathi (Marathi) have a total readership of crores of readers, making it one of the most widely read newspaper groups in India with presence in in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Bihar and Jharkhand.
The company’s other noteworthy newspaper brands are Saurashtra Samachar and DB Star. DBCL is the only media conglomerate that enjoys a leadership position in multiple states, in multiple languages and is a dominant player in its all major markets. The company’s other business interests also span the radio segment through the brand “94.3 MY FM” Radio station with presence in many states and several cities. Its growing digital business is led by many portals for rapidly expanding digital audiences, and several actively downloaded mobile applications.
Business area of the company
It is India’s largest Newspaper Group, and a leading and diversified media player. It enjoys a dominant position across major markets, states and languages. The company has three business verticles: Print Business; Radio Business; and Digital Business.
- 2004: Dainik Bhaskar was felicitated with this award to recognize its excellence in design, usefulness and clarity of information conveyed in newspaper and magazine.
- 2006: The Dainik Bhaskar Punjab launch, which was a culmination of in–depth consumer research, reader driven editorial and an all-encompassing circulation drive won the prestigious APMA Awards (Asian Publishing Management Awards) for the Gold for Best Launch in Punjab. The results were evident on the day of launch when circulations touched 1.76 Lac i.e. 0.176 Million (8th October 2006).
- 2006: Mr. Girish Agarwaal the Director of Group Bhaskar was felicitated with the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2006, in the category IT, Communications & entertainment. The Entrepreneur of the Year Award is an acknowledgement to the entrepreneurial spirit that works dedicatedly to shape the future with innovation and brilliance.
- 2006: Marico Innovation India Award for Business Innovation was given to Divya Bhaskar in 2006. Instituted by the Innovation for India - A Marico Foundation, Erehnov Innovation Consulting and Business world initiative to foster the spirit of originality and creativity in the Indian industry. The award to Divya Bhaskar was given in the category of Product/Process Innovations.
- 2008: On 24th of February 2008 at Indore Nehru Stadium, 32681 participants simultaneously had Tea, creating the record for the WORLD’s LARGEST TEA PARTY. Brooke Bond Red Label was the official brew for the event and was supported by tea board of India.
- 2009: Dainik Bhaskar the Hindi Flagship newspaper of DBCL got voted the consumer Super brand 2009-10. SUPERBRAND is a status awarded by Super brand council based on the Brand success and consumer faith, trust.
- 2009: The industry’s great and the good celebrated the best in Indian print on 25 October at the Print Week India Awards 2009.
- 2009: Dainik Bhaskar won Gold Awards at the Global Youth Marketing Forum for Best Creative TV. For its television advertising campaign 'Zidd Karo, Duniya Badlo'.
- 2010: The company’s Radio Business MY FM 94.3 receives 2010 INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING EXCELLENCE AWARD from National Association of Broadcasters, USA.
- 2010: It gives the company extreme pleasure and pride to announce that Dainik Bhaskar was recipient of an award at the prestigious INMA (International News Media Marketing Association) Awards, 2010 held in New York on 28th April.
- 2011: with circulation above 150,000 copies. The event was held in Bangkok on 28th April, 2011.
- 2011: MY FM 94.3 has been selected in the category - Best Station ID's, in 'New York Festival Awards (USA)' on 29th June, 2011
- 2011: 2010-11- Star Brands is awarded based on extensive pan-India research which sums up list of India's most impactful brands
- 2012: The Brain Hunt 2012 activity, received 80,000 qualifying entries. One of the activity included in Brain Hunt was to write a letter to the President of India, sharing ideas on 'How can the company make India even a better country'.
- 2016: Zidd Karo Duniya Badlo’ wins under the category ‘Media and Entertainment’ at the India Awards 2016.
- 2016: The Dainik Bhaskar Group won the Platinum Award under the category 'Integrated/Mixed Media/Ad Campaign' at the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award, 2016.
- 2016: The Dainik Bhaskar Group won the Platinum Award under the category 'Integrated/Mixed Media/Ad Campaign' at the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award, 2016.
- 2017: PLATINUM for Zidd Karo, Duniya Badlo - in categories of Calendar, Annual Report, Social Marketing Campaign, Integrated Marketing Campaign and Advertising Campaign
- 2018: Coffee Table book on Ujjain has won two international awards at Indie excellence awards and International Book awards.
- 2018: Dainik Bhaskar Digital won Global Media Awards organized by INMA for the Best Use of Data Analytics for Autobot, the Automated Intelligent Push Notification Engine on 5th June in New York.
- 2018: MY FM won Silver for the “Best Single Commercial- Food & Beverages” under CATEGORY - CREATIVITY
- 2019: Talentrack Award- won Silver for Best Digital Content-Development & CSR for Sarthak Deepawali
- 2019: ICMA award: Dainik Bhaskar won silver under ‘Best content marketing on Print category’ for ‘Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Panorama campaign’.
- 1958: Dainik Bhaskar launches its first edition in Bhopal
- 1977: India's one of first WEB off Set Machine got installed at Dainik Bhaskar, Bhopal Edition, agst. uniform prevalent practice of rotary Machine
- 1981: Dainik Bhaskar Bhopal Edition became the Largest news paper of Bhopal City
- 1983: Dainik Bhaskar Group commenced its ambitious journey with the launch of Dainik Bhaskar's Indore edition - was the first and biggest move outside home town of Bhopal. Also emerged as a challenge to old established news paper of Indore City
- 1988: Dainik Bhaskar Group launched Raipur edition
- 1993: Dainik Bhaskar Group launched Bilaspur edition
- 1995: Dainik Bhaskar emerged as the No.1 Newspaper in Madhya Pradesh and was declared the Fastest Growing Daily in India, by the Readership Survey
- 1996: Dainik Bhaskar launched its Jaipur Edition in Rajasthan with 172000 copies on Day 1. Became No I from Day 1, replacing the 42 years - established paper of Rajasthan, a landmark in the print media domain. This development marked a critical point for the Company, which significantly altered the strategic direction and growth plans of the company. The launch of the Jaipur edition has been used as a case study by the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad ('MICA') and many other institutions
- 1997: Launches Dainik Bhaskar's 4th edition of Rajasthan from Bikaner
- 1997: 3rd Edition, launched from Jodhpur ( 2nd Largest City of Rajasthan) within 4 months of launching an edition from Ajmer
- 1997: The Launch of the 2nd Edition in Rajasthan from Ajmer
- 1998: Dainik Bhaskar Group launched its 5th fully fledged, independent Edition from Udaipur
- 1999: Kota city, the educational hub of the country, was launched as 6th Edition of Dainik Bhaskar
- 2000: Dainik Bhaskar Group expands presence to Haryana State. Launched Haryana first own news paper, which is printed within Haryana state and also launched 2 editions from Panipat and Hisar and 13 separate district papers – was certified and declared as the No 1 news daily of Haryana in 2001 ( IRS 2001), piping other established competitors
- 2000: The Dainik Bhaskar Group launches Chandigarh edition. Prior to the launch of the Hindi edition,, Chandigarh was perceived to be primarily an English news paper dominated region. In a short span of time Dainik Bhaskar emerged as the largest Newspaper of Chandigarh city with a significant lead of approx 2.5 times over its English news paper rival
- 2001: Dainik Bhaskar Group further consolidated its position by launching Faridabad edition, in Haryana state
- 2003: Dainik Bhaskar Group launches 'Divya Bhaskar' edition from Ahmedabad. This was the biggest launch of any new edition, across languages, across territories in India where the daily was launched with 4,52,000 copies on day 1 and became the leading publication in Ahmadabad City, thus out placing the earlier 50 year old established Gujarati publication. In its innovative and unique launch strategy and product offering, it surveyed approx 12 lacs households, in and surround Ahemadabad, asking the family, their choice and requirement of news paper and booked 452000 copies. Divya Bhaskar' Ahmedabad launch has also increased the market size by almost 32% (IRS). The launch of its Ahmedabad edition has been used as a case study by the Indian Institute of Management ('IIM'), Ahmedabad
- 2004: Dainik Bhaskar Group also launched its new Hindi Magazine, 'AHA! Zindagi', the first of its kind on lifestyle and positive thinking
- 2004: In its first Merger and Acquisition, the Dainik Bhaskar Group acquired 'Saurashtra Samachar' - the 60 year old, largest circulated daily newspaper of Saurashtra, and consolidates its Gujarat Operations
- 2004: Launch of Divya Bhaskar, Baroda edition
- 2004: Initiates presence in Maharashtra with the launch of Divya Bhaskar Mumbai edition
- 2004: Dainik Bhaskar Group launched full fledged and independent Divya Bhaskar Surat edition, (2nd largest city of Gujarat) and became No 1 in Surat City out placing old established newspaper of the city
- 2005: Inception of D B Corp Ltd., pursuant to the demerger of publishing business of Writers and Publishers Limited (WPL)
- 2005: The Dainik Bhaskar Group won license from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for Launch of Radio business, through its subsidiary, SYNERGY MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT LTD. (SMEL), in 17 stations, in the name of My FM. Dainik Bhaskar' presence in all 17 FM stations (listed above) therefore presents an integrated offering to potential advertising clients in all the mentioned cities
- 2005: ‘AHA! Zindagi’ Magazine launched in Gujarati Language
- 2005: ‘IMCL’, a new Web Media Company was formed as a subsidiary of DB Corp Limited
- 2006: D B Corp Ltd., launched Divya Bhaskar Rajkot edition
- 2006: D B Corp Ltd., enters Punjab and launched Amritsar and Jalandhar edition, again became no 1 from Day 1, out placing very old established competitive newspapers of the state2006: D B Corp Ltd. through its subsidiary, SYNERGY MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT LTD. (SMEL), launched first Radio station at Jaipur in the name of My FM, 'Jio Dil Se 94.3'
- 2007: DB Corp Ltd. played an integral role as an exclusive partner to New7wonders and its efforts enabling The TAJ MAHAL its rightful place in the “7 Wonders of the World”
- 2007: Launch of DB Gold - the first compact newspaper in Gujarati from Surat
- 2007: Launch of DNA in Ahmedabad and Surat as a franchise by DB Corp Ltd
- 2007: Launch of “Young Bhaskar Magazine” for Children and “Lakshya” - a Career Magazine
- 2007: MY FM enhances its reach to 14 cities across India
- 2007: D B Corp Ltd. further consolidated its position by launching Dainik Bhaskar Ludhiana edition, thus becoming the only news paper who was present in Greater Punjab (Chandigarh, Haryana and Punjab). DB Corp also became the largest newspaper of Greater Punjab (IRS 2008)
- 2007: D B Corp Ltd. launched Divya Bhaskar's Bhuj edition, making it the only Gujarati newspaper with 7 editions in Gujarat
- 2008: Dainik Bhaskar completes 50 glorious years as a leading Hindi Publication
- 2008: Dainik Bhaskar was the first Publication in the country to sign a celebrity as a Brand Ambassador - Indian Cricket Team Captain M.S. Dhoni
- 2008: An integrated Brand Campaign titled 'Zidd Karo, Duniya Badlo' was launched on a nationwide scale - led by M S Dhoni
- 2008: 'Business Bhaskar', a Financial Hindi Newspaper, was launched in Bhopal, Indore, Raipur, New Delhi, Panipat, Jalandhar and Ludhiana with separate editions for each of these cities
- 2008: Launch of Dainik Bhaskar editions in Pali, Nagaur, Bhilai, Ratlam and Shimla
- 2008: Launch of DNA in Jaipur as a franchise by DB Corp Ltd
- 2008: Launch of editions of DB Star in Bhopal & Indore
- 2008: MY FM consolidates its network with 17 radio stations in 7 states, across India
- 2009: Launch of highly successful maiden public issue of DB Corp Ltd from 10th Dec to 15th Dec which was oversubscribed by over 39 times -- a record oversubscription in 23 months for any IPO, after Reliance Power IPO in January 2008
- 2009: Installation of KBA Printing Machines imported from Germany at Jaipur and Ahmedabad
- 2009: Launch of 'DB Star' Jodhpur editions on 15th of Aug 2009
- 2009: Dainik Bhaskar Introduced The India Pride Awards for the PSU Segment on Oct 9th
- 2009: Mr. Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Chairman, DB Corp Limited was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Lifetime Achievement Award in Journalism
- 2010: D B Corp Ltd. launched 52nd Edition by launching Jamshedpur Edition on 12th Dec. 2010
- 2010: D B Corp Ltd. launched 51st Edition by launching Jammu Edition on 18th Oct. 2010
- 2010: D B Corp Ltd. launched 50th Edition by launching Bhatinda Edition on 12th Sep. 2010
- 2010: D B Corp Ltd. launched its 12th state of Jharkhand with launch of 49th Edition in Ranchi on 22nd August 2010. The launch for reader was very successful, with around 135000 subscribed copies on the day one of the launch and thus becomes most popular News Paper from day 1 of the launch.
- 2010: Listing of DB Corp Public Issue on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The listing opened at Rs. 250 i.e. with a margin of approx 19% for retail investor, rose to Rs. 275 in the day that finally closed at Rs. 265.90 i.e. at a margin of approx. 27% for the retail investor. The DB Corp Pubic Issue was one of the best listings of 2009 and 2010 after the revival of the Primary Markets. The DB Corp is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- 2011: D B Corp Ltd. launched 4th Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Ahmednagar Edition.
- 2011: D B Corp Ltd. launched 3rd Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Jalgaon Edition on 10th September 2011.
- 2011: D B Corp Ltd. launched 2nd Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Nasik Edition on 2nd July 2011.
- 2011: D B Corp Ltd. launched 61st Edition by launching DNA Indore Edition on 25th June 2011.
- 2011: D B Corp Limited extended its presence to 4th language Marathi with launch of its 60th edition Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
- 2011: D B Corp Ltd. launched 59th Edition by launching Dhanbad Edition on 17th April, 2011.
- 2011: D B Corp Ltd converts 6 existing Sub-editions as independent editions, which were earlier outsourced from other editions, given their potential and self sufficiency to thrive as independent editions.
- 2012: D B Corp Ltd. launched 5th Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Solapur Edition.
- 2013: D B Corp Ltd. Announces the successful launch of 7th Edition of Divya Marathi from Amravati.
- 2013: D B Corp Ltd. Announces successful launch of 6th Edition of Divya Marathi from Akola, Maharashtra.
- 2014: D B Corp Ltd. announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Patna-Bihar.
- 2015: Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Muzaffarpur Edition
- 2015: Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Gaya Edition
- 2015: Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Bhagalpur Edition.
- 2016: Launch of 4 Radio Stations on 12th December 2016 in cities of Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Nanded and Sangli.
- 2016: Commencement of 3 Radio Stations, out of 13 newly acquired Radio stations during Phase 3 Radio Auctions in the cities of Hisar on 29th July 2016, Karnal on 30th July 2016 and in Rajkot on 7th August 2016.
- 2016: Dainik Bhaskar is World’s 4th largest Circulated Newspaper
- 2017: Dainik Bhaskar recently launched its Jhunjhunu edition in 29th Sept 2017
- 2017: Dainik Bhaskar recently launched its Gangapurcity edition in 27th Sept 2017
- 2017: Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Surat Edition.
- 2017: Launch of 2 Radio Stations in the city of Bikaner on 20th March 2017 and Akola on 23rd March 2017.
- 2017: Launch of 2 Radio Stations in the city of Solapur on 8th February 2017 and Dhule on 15th February 2017.
- 2017: Launch of 2 Radio Stations in the city of Nasik on 16th January 2017 and Jalgaon on 18th January 2017.
- 2018: Dainik Bhaskar is also the largest circulated paper in Rajasthan as per Audit Bureau of Circulations Jan-to-June 2018
- 2018: Dainik Bhaskar is now at Number 2 Position In Bihar with Average Issue Readership of 9.11 lakh readers, as per Bihar Readership Survey Report 2018 by Hansa Research Group and at No.1 position in Patna city with AIR of 5.07 lakhs readers.
- 2018: Circulation expansion strategy has delivered excellent growth of around 15% in a 9-month period from around 50.4 lakh copies at the start of the initiative in July 2017 to around 57.9 lakh copies at the end of March 2018 at a higher cover price, mainly across markets of Gujarat, Rajasthan and newer markets of Bihar.
- 2018: Dainik Bhaskar Group has maintained its leadership as largest Newspaper Group of Urban India (Source: IRS 2017, AIR- Urban, excluding financial dailies)
- 2018: Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper continues to Hold No 1 position as largest read newspaper of Socio- Economic class i.e. SEC A- B, which is now called as NCCS A-B (Source: IRS 2017, AIR- Urban)
- 2018: Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper also holds No. 1 position as largest read newspaper of Socio- Economic class i.e. SEC A, which is now called as NCCS A (Source: IRS 2017, AIR- Urban)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar Group continues to maintain its position as No.1 newspaper of Urban India (excluding financial dailies) while the flagship brand ‘Dainik Bhaskar’ has substantially increased its lead as No.1 newspaper of Urban India (AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar continues to be Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper in NCCS A & NCCS AB segments and is further increasing its lead (AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar continues to maintain dominance in its two key markets i.e. Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh (AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar is inching closer to becoming the No.1 player in overall Rajasthan with increasing its lead in urban Rajasthan to 10% from 4% in last quarter and in Jaipur to 47% from 37% in the previous quarter (AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Divya Bhaskar has a lead of 30% in the key market of Ahmedabad (AIR - Urban +Rural Main + Variant) and has become the No.1 newspaper in the Top 6 cities of Gujarat (TR - Urban +Rural Main + Variant)
In Punjab, Dainik Bhaskar registered a significant growth of 23% in readership (AIR - Urban+ Rural Main + Variant)
- 2019: In Haryana (without NCT), Dainik Bhaskar continues to maintain its dominance in overall as well as urban market (AIR - Urban+ Rural Main + Variant)
- 2019: In newer markets of Bihar, Dainik Bhaskar is the only newspaper which continues to register double digit growth in readership and has added 1.82 lakh readers (AIR - Urban+ Rural Main + Variant)
- 2019: As per WAN IFRA, Dainik Bhaskar is globally ranked at 3rd Position globally, and the only newspaper from India to figure in Top 3 Newspaper.
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar Group is India’s Largest Circulated Daily Newspaper Group.
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar daily newspaper, has been maintaining its leadership position, as largest circulated newspaper of India with a margin gap of more than 11 lacs copy with no 2 player i.e. 34% margin over no. 2 player.
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar became the formidable Number 2 Newspaper in overall Bihar and in the largest market of Patna within a sport span of it launch, with over 6 lakh copies in circulation in the State.
- 2019: Amongst the Top 5 Newspaper Group of India, Dainik Bhaskar Group is the only Newspaper Group who has again registered back to back growth, amongst Indian Language Newspaper Group. (IRS 2019 Q2 IRS 2019 Q1 TR - Urban + Rural Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar is Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper (IRS 2019 Q2 AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar Group is Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper Group (IRS 2019 Q2 AIR - Urban Main + Variant Excluding financial dailies)
- 2019: While, the company is new entrant in Bihar, Dainik Bhaskar newspaper is only newspaper to register overwhelming readership growth in Bihar (IRS 2019 Q2 IRS 2019 Q1 TR – Urban + Rural Main + Variant)
- 2019: India's largest circulated newspaper : Dainik Bhaskar continues to be the India's largest circulated newspaper as per Audit Bureau of Circulation July- December’2018.
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar maintains its position as the largest circulated national daily of Rajasthan as per the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) results for the six month period (July - December’2018). Dainik Bhaskar added 76212 copies in just 1 year, reaching a circulation of over 16.25 lacs copies
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar is Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper (IRS 2019 Q1 AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar Group is Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper Group (IRS 2019 Q1 AIR - Urban Main + Variant Excluding financial dailies)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar is Urban India’s No. 1 Newspaper in NCCS A, NCCS B & NCCS AB segment (IRS 2019 Q1 AIR - Urban Main + Variant)
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar has added 8.93 lac readers, grows by 18% in Rajasthan, based on AIR - Urban + Rural
- 2019: Dainik Bhaskar grows by 16%. Adds 2.03 lac new readers in Bihar, as per AIR - Urban + Rural
- 2020: Dainik Bhaskar Group has become No.1 newspaper group of India (excluding Financial Dailies) and Dainik Bhaskar continues to be Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper in NCCS A & NCCS AB segments and is further increasing its lead; AIR(U+R) Main + Variant
- 2020: In Rajasthan, Dainik Bhaskar has become the No.1 Newspaper in Average Issue Readership(AIR)and Total Readership(TR); AIR/TR(U+R)(Main + Variant) AND in Gujarat, Divya Bhaskar has become the No. 1 Newspaper in Major 4 cities and in the Top 6 cities of Gujarat with an increased lead in Ahmedabad to 31%; AIR/TR
- 2020: In Bihar, Dainik Bhaskar further strengthened its readership base to 67.06 lakh readers and with a moving average method of readership calculation, the relative position is likely to be improved with every passing quarters; TR(U+R)
- 2020: Dainik Bhaskar Hindi newspaper has maintained its position as No.1 newspaper of India. Further, Dainik Bhaskar Group maintains its position as the No.1 newspaper group of India.
- 2020: In Rajasthan, Dainik Bhaskar has become the leading newspaper with around 16.44 lakh copies in circulation while continuing to grow in other key markets of Bihar and Gujarat; Main+Variant
|Parent Organization||D.B. Corp Ltd.||Managing Director||Sudhir Agarwal|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|