About the Company
Cera Sanitaryware Limited, premium bathroom solutions provider, has been in the forefront of innovation right from its inception in 1980. Some of Cera’s innovations in the past have become benchmark for the industry-like water-saving twin-flush coupled WCs, 4-litre flush WCs, one-piece WCs, etc.
An extensive product portfolio that includes high end showers, steam cubicles, and whirlpools, besides sanitaryware and faucets, has made CERA the primary choice of customers looking for stylish products in a contemporary lifestyle.
Advanced technology has been the forte of the company. Its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant has been following the highest standards of quality with an emphasis on sustainability since its inception in 1980. The CERA plant was the first to use natural gas - the purest fuel that gives extra sheen on products.
The company endeavors to provide complete bath solutions to its customers. Pursuing this objective, CERA has launched a range of elegant faucets, designed with style and expertise. A modern facility with latest machinery like automatic CNC Machines & automatic polishing, the plant is equipped with superior technology manufactures the avant-garde collection of eco-friendly single lever faucets apart from the normal Half Turn & Quarter Turn faucets.
Business area of the company
The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling and trading of building products and is having nonconventional wind & solar power for captive use in the State of Gujarat.
Awards & Accolades
- 2011: Cera’s Snow White has been voted Product of the Year in the sanitaryware category for 2011.
- 2012: India’s fastest growing sanitaryware company, has once again been voted Product of the Year in the Sanitaryware & Fittings category.
- 2012: Cera bags power brand 2012 award.
- 2012: Superior styling, sterling performance, enduring quality and trendsetting innovation of CERA faucets now makes it the No. 1 choice of discerning consumers across the country.
- 2013: Cera bags power brand 2012 award.
- 2013: Cera creates cerenity and thereby a new category.
- 2014: Cera, India’s most preferred premium home solutions brand, has been adjudged as a Trusted Brand, in a consumer survey conducted by Reader’s Digest.
- 2014: Conformity European is a standard of measure, which is set by European committee for standardization purposes. It includes human hygiene, customer’s safety and product safety besides other parameters and it is valid across 32countries across European Union.
- 2014: Cera, India’s most preferred home solutions provider, has bagged The Economic Times A&D Top 100 Brands award. The winning brands are voted by 4000architects and interior designers based on popularity, quality and reputation besides other parameters.
- 2015: Cera, the fastest growing home solutions leader, has been awarded the best mid-sized company, by Nav Gujarat Samay and Times of India.
- 2015: Cera CMD Conferred Business Knights Award.
- 2015: Cera has bagged the Business Standard Star SME of the Year award 2015.
- 2016: Cera was awarded Trusted Brand for both Sanitaryware and Tiles by Reader’s Digest.
|Parent Organization||Cera Sanitaryware Ltd.||Managing Director||Vikram Somany|