About the Company
The company was originally incorporated as a private limited company at Mumbai under the name of “Capacit'e Infraprojects Private Limited” under the Companies Act, 1956 and received a certificate of incorporation dated August 9, 2012, issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra at Mumbai. Subsequently, upon conversion from a private limited company to a public limited company, the name of the company was changed to “Capacit’e Infraprojects Limited” and it received a fresh certificate of incorporation dated March 21, 2014 from the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra at Mumbai.
The company predominantly operates in the Mumbai metropolitan region (MMR), the National Capital Region (NCR) and Bengaluru. The company’s operations are geographically divided into MMR and Pune (West Zone), NCR and Patna (North Zone) and Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Vijaywada (South Zone). The company works for a number of reputed clients and are associated with some marquee construction projects in India. Some of its clients include Kalpataru, Oberoi Constructions, The Wadhwa Group, Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust, Lodha Group, Rustomjee, Godrej Properties, Brigade Enterprises and Prestige Estates Projects.
Business area of the company
The company is a fast growing construction company focussed on Residential, Commercial and Institutional buildings. It provides end-to-end construction services for residential buildings, multi level car parks, corporate office buildings and buildings for commercial purposes and buildings for educational, hospitality and healthcare purposes. Its capabilities include constructing concrete building structures as well as composite steel structures. It also provides mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) and finishing works.
Major events and milestones
- 2013: Incorporated as Capacit'e Infraprojects Private Limited.
- 2013: The company was accredited the Quality Management System - ISO 9001: 2008, Environmental Management System - ISO 14001: 2004 and Occupational Health and Safety Management System - OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- 2014: The company incorporated a special purpose vehicle with Pratibha Pipes and Structural Limited and Yongnam Engineering and Construction (Pte) Limited in the name of CIPL-PPSL-Yongnam Joint Venture Constructions Private Limited in Mumbai.
- 2014: Conversion from private limited company to a public limited company.
- 2016: Investment of Rs 630 million made by HW Investments by subscribing to 1,007,366 CCPSs and five Equity Shares.
- 2017: Investment of Rs 600 million made by Paragon, Infina, JT HUF and NewQuest by subscribing to 649,332 compulsorily convertible preference shares of face value Rs 20 each.
- 2017: The company received the ‘Achievement Award for Construction Health, Safety & Environment (CODE – I)’ at the 9th Construction Industry Development Council Vishwakarma Awards 2017 for three of its ongoing projects.
- 2017: The company received the ‘Emerging Construction Company of the Year’ award at the Construction Times Builders Award, 2017 on May 13, 2017 organised by Ark Events & Media.
|Parent Organization||Capacit'e Infraprojects Ltd.||Managing Director||Rahul R Katyal|