About the Company
Bharat Road Network was incorporated on December 22, 2006 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 as ‘Bharat Road Network Limited’ at Kolkata, India. The company has obtained the Certificate of Commencement dated on August 2, 2007.
The company is a road build-operate-transfer (BOT) company in India focused on development, implementation, operation, and maintenance of roads and highways projects. It is involved in the development, operation and maintenance of national and state highways in several states in India with projects in states of Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Odisha through partnerships with experienced EPC players in the local space where the project is located. At present, all of its projects are implemented through special purpose vehicles, either through its Subsidiary or in partnership with other infrastructure players.
Business area of the company
The company perform a range of project management functions, including design, engineering, EPC management and quality control. It also provide project advisory activities including, project management consultancy, project conceptualisation, commissioning, operation and management of the projects during the entire life cycle of its projects. It also undertake debt syndication, refinancing and financial restructuring of projects. The company is involved in operating toll based BOT Projects wherein they have the right to collect toll or user fees. It generates revenue from toll operations & maintenance and project management consultancy fees including from our Project SPVs.
Awards and Major events:
- 2017: Achieved Final COD of GIPL Project
- 2017: Achieved second Provisional COD of GAEPL Project
- 2017: Achieved Provisional COD of SJEPL Project
- 2016: Achieved first Provisional COD of GAEPL Project
- 2015: Achieved second Provisional COD of KEPL Project
- 2014: Achieved first Provisional COD of KEPL Project
- 2014: STPL became a subsidiary
- 2012: Achieved Provisional COD of GIPL Project
- 2012: Awarded STPL Project
- 2011: Awarded the SJEPL Project
- 2011: Achieved Provisional COD of MTPL Project
- 2011: Achieved Final COD of MTPL Project
- 2010: Awarded the GAEPL Project
- 2010: Awarded the KEPL Project
- 2009: Awarded the MTPL Project
- 2006: Awarded the GIPL Project
|Parent Organization||Bharat Road Network Ltd.||Managing Director||Bajrang Kumar Choudhary|