About the Company
Bosch Limited is the flagship company of Robert Bosch Company in India. The Company has presence across automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and building technology. It manufactures and trades in products such as diesel and gasoline fuel injection systems, automotive aftermarket products, industrial equipments, electrical power tools, security systems and industrial and consumer energy products and solutions. The Company’s shares are listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Business area of the company
The company is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has, in India, the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
Products and services
- Mobility: Bosch develops innovative solutions that facilitate new mobility offerings. Whether for private or commercial vehicles, multimodal transportation services, fleet management, or smart transport infrastructure, Bosch brings together vehicle technology, the data cloud, and services to offer complete mobility solutions.
- At home: Bosch offers individual solutions for home to make life a bit easier every day.
- Industry and trades: Bosch offers innovative products and services for industry and trades.
Awards / recognition
- Overdrive-Auto Monitor Award - ‘Auto component manufacturer of the year’.
- NDTV Profit Car India Award - ‘Safety & Technology Award’.
- EEPC Award - ‘Star Performer for outstanding export performance’.
- Dun & Bradstreet American Express Corporate Award - ‘Top Indian Company in the Auto Components sector’.
- CNBC-TV18 Autocar Auto Award - ‘Auto Component manufacturer of the year’.
- NDTV Profit Car & Bike Award 2007 - ‘Automotive Technology of the year’.
- NDTV Car & Bike Award - ‘Car Technology of the year’.
- Business Standard Award ‘Star MNC of the year’.
- UTVi Autocar Award.
- NDTV Car & Bike Award - ‘Auto component manufacturer of the year 2009’.
- DHL - CNBC TV18 International Trade Award.
- Bosch Wins ‘Car & Bike’ Award 2011
- Bosch Limited wins Car & Bike Award 2012
- The Federations of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI) conferred the ‘Star Exporter’ award in 2013.
- The Company was named as the ‘Star MNC of the year’ by India’s one of the leading financial newspaper Business Standard.
- ‘Best Supplier 2013’ was bestowed by Tata Motors Limited at the Annual Supplier Conference held at Macau.
- Fortune India’s third annual survey of the country’s most admired companies ranked the Company number one in the Auto Components sector.
- The Company received the Export Excellence Award 2014 for ‘Best Manufacturer Exporter’ from the Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI).
- Supplier Excellence Award from Mahindra & Mahindra for Best Cost Management Performance
- Best Supplier award in the category of spares, quality and reliability of original equipment services at Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited’s Global Suppliers’ Meet.
- Award for delivery from Tata Motors
- Winner in the ‘Delivery and Performance’ category at the Escorts Partner Meet.
- Quality award from Ford
- Dun & Bradstreet Corporate Award 2015 for the Auto Components sector
- ‘Product Upgradation through Innovation’ by SML Isuzu Ltd.
- For the second consecutive year, the Company won the Best Solar Project in India award in the category of Industrial & Commercial use for excellence in engineering and execution of commissioning of Solar Plant at Cochin International Airport.
- National Safety Award by Government of India in two categories : Accident free years and Lowest Average Frequency Rate - Jaipur Plant
- Confederation of Indian Industry: Business Practices Competition Award - Bengaluru Plant
- 3R Award 2018 - Nashik Plant
- Quality and OPPM awards from Toyota Kirloskar Motors
- Business Award from Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Best New Product Development Award from Greaves
- PHD Annual Award 2017 for outstanding contribution to Social Welfare - Jaipur Plant
- Best Supplier Quality Award from General Motors, India - Nashik Plant
- Supplier Support Award from Mahindra Swaraj
- Customer Driven Six Sigma Project recognized by Ford India - Nashik Plant
- ‘Growth Through Comprehensive Excellence’ at the Maruti Suzuki Vendor Conference
- ‘Best Supplier Award’ by VECV at the Annual Supplier Conference 2018
- CII Industrial Innovation Awards 2019 - Top 25 Innovative Companies
- Ashok Leyland Supplier SAMRAT Competition at National Level - Nashik Plant
- ‘Outstanding Contribution to Overall Quality Excellence’ from Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Ltd for the year 2018-2019
- Mahindra - Business Partner of the Year - Farm Division
- BML Munjal Award
- CII - Prize for Leadership in HR Excellence
- CSR Project of the Year - BRIDGE
|Parent Organization||Bosch Ltd.||Managing Director||Soumitra Bhattacharya|