Dyes & Pigments
|Market Cap||1,054 Cr||EPS||1.4||High||84.9|
|Stock P/E||59.6||Net Profit Margin||2.6||Low||82|
|Market Cap||1,054 Cr||ROE||3.6%|
|P/B Ratio||1.0||Dividend Yield||0.1%|
|Industry P/E||32.6||Book Value||85.8|
About the Company
Bodal Chemicals formaly known as JK phrarma, 17 years of success saga. The quest begin in 1989 with two enterprising young men Suresh patel and Ramesh patel, willing to take on the world of chemicals with their quality offering. And thus began JK pharma, a partnership firm with the production capacity of 60 metric tonnes per annum of Vinyl Sulphone. Bodal Chemicals Ltd has now emerged as supplier of one of the finest quality of Dyes and Dyes Intermediates
The company's huge motivation is the ability to use its products in the most optimum way and it has made it to lead from one partnership firm to a well established Limited Company. 1994 saw the conversion of the partnership firm to a private limited company with the change in name to Bodal Chemicals Ltd.
About 17 years back company started producing vinyl sulphone in a small way and with the passage of time due to foresight of the main person instrumental, Today Bodal is producing about 12 major dye intermediates with a monthly capacity of 1500 mt.
For the production of dyes the company has their own major dye-intermediates means quality will be consistent of dye_stuffs. Bodal is a fast growing company in the field of manufacturing dye intermediates & dye stuffs.
Bodal chemicals have established their production units at
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Ahmedabad - Unit 1
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Ahmedabad - Unit 2
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Ahmedabad - Unit 3
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Ahmedabad - Unit 4
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Ankleshwar - Unit 5
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Panoli - Unit 6
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd, Baroda - Unit 7
Product range of the company includes:
Acid & Direct Dyes
- Direct Dyes
- Acid Miling Dyes
- Metal Complex Dyes Acid 1:1
- Metal Complex Dyes Acid 2:1
- Acid Dyes
- VS Based Dyes
- H Dyes
- HE Dyes
- M Dyes
- Bifunctional Dyes
Out of total production more than 70% is being exported to various countries like USA, UK, Germany, Spain, Turkey, China, Indonasia, Taiwan, Korea, Greece, Egypt, Portugal, Hongkong, Italy, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- Bodal Chemicals is an ISO 9001-2000 certified company
- The company has Received Award for Excellence Growth in Exports from Mr. R S Reddy, Executive Director of Union Bank of India on 11/09/2006.
- The company is a Government of India recognized Export House.
|Parent Organization||Bodal Chemicals Ltd.||Managing Director||Suresh J Patel|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|