About the Company
Brightcom Group consolidates Ad-tech, New Media and “Internet of Things” (IoT) based businesses across the globe, primarily in the digital eco-system. Coming off as a greeting card company in 1998, Brightcom today has come a long way in representing the latest generation of internet, internet applications, services and tech platforms powered by the changing next generation environment.
The company is well poised toward the next generation internet and tech platforms typically converging analytics, Advertisers and Publishers data management, tools for application development and extension, integration, and intelligent technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning(ML), and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Brightcom group’s renowned global presence, including in the US, Israel, Latin America ME, Western Europe and Asia Pacific regions, positions it at the forefront of the digital landscape, enabling it to support partners in their efforts to leverage and benefit from current global trends. It has the technological platform and human knowledge to do so.
The company’s clients include leading blue chip advertisers like Airtel, British Airways, Coca-Cola, Hyundai Motors, ICICI Bank, ITC, ING, Lenovo, LIC, Maruti Suzuki, MTV, P&G, Qatar Airways, Samsung, Viacom, Sony, Star India, Vodafone, Titan, and Unilever. Publishers include Facebook, LinkedIn, MSN, Twitter, and Yahoo! Brightcom works with agencies like Havas Digital, JWT, Mediacom, Mindshare, Neo@Ogilvy, Ogilvy One, OMD, Satchi&Satchi, TBWA, and ZenithOptiMedia, to name a few.
The company’s office in India is located in Hyderabad. Its international offices are located at San Jose, CA; Boston, US; Herzliya-Israel; Singapore; UAE; SidneyAustralia; Mexico City-Mexico; Chile, Buenos Aires -Argentina; Belgrade-Serbia; Berlin-Germany; BrasiliaBrazil; Montevideo, Paraguay; Asuncion-Paraguay, UK; France.
Business area of the company
The company is a leading global provider of comprehensive online or digital marketing services to direct marketers, brand advertisers, and marketing agencies. The Company is divided into three major divisions: (i) Media (Ad-Tech and digital marketing), (ii) Software services, and (iii) Future technologies. The company's primary clients are end advertisers, agencies and publishers, but also include ad exchanges & networks.
The company’s offerings
- ONETAG: The tag created by using One Tag helps in Media and Ad Optimization. Its technology ensures a 100% fill rate. The advertisers can seamlessly integrate / switch the Tag with any DSP. The Ad performance is constantly monitored and helps in optimizing the programmatic campaign. The tag’s efficient fraud detection system helps publishers by preventing counterfeiting and ensures a clean, transparent programmatic ecosystem. It also provides multiple reports to help Publishers / Advertisers in monitoring the Ad performance.
- VOLOMP: A mass mailing tool for affiliate marketers which can be seamlessly integrated to any CRM platform. It helps the customers to schedule campaigns, send millions of mails with minimal effort and monitor campaign performance.
- COMPASS: Brightcom’s proprietary technology platform, Compass enables publishers to maximize yield by monetizing their media across all their devices utilizing solutions like real-time bidding, tag integration, header bidding, and other hybrid solutions.
- PROXYTOOL: It is a Firefox installable tool bar with user authentication and admin functions.
- PANGEA: It is a proprietary optimization approach which enables quality conversions with a full user funnel tracking system-please check if this is right to achieve optimum results.
- B-Local: B-local is a local news audience exchange providing demand partners with direct access to people’s everyday lives.
- BRIGHTCOM PROGRAMMATIC PLATFORM: It is a platform that allows the programmatic trading of ads, primarily video based. It allows for seamless integration and maximum yield over video and display, both mobile and desktop. It provides a visual analytics interface and also quality and advertising fraud monitoring mechanism.
|Parent Organization||Brightcom Group Ltd.||Managing Director|