About the Company
The company was incorporated as ‘Arvee Laboratories (India) Private Limited’ under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 vide certificate of incorporation dated January 27, 2012 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Subsequently, the name of the company was changed to ‘Arvee Laboratories (India) Limited’ pursuant to shareholder’s resolution on September 11, 2017 and vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated September 19, 2017.
The company started its operations with an aim to become a leader & frontrunner in chemical industry by providing the best and innovative quality chemical products. Their philosophy revolves around the dream envisioned by their founders of establishing an eco-friendly organization dedicated to providing good quality innovative products at very competitive price.
Business area of the Company:
The company is mainly engaged in manufacturing of Polymer Modifiers, Contrast Media Intermediates and Drug Intermediates. The company caters to the demand of both domestic as well as international markets. Arvee Labs bought land, building and machineries from Skylink Chemicals who was engaged in manufacturing of specialty chemicals. Currently, it is negotiating with IDBI Bank to take over the business of Skylead Chemicals.
Major Events and Milestones:
- 2012: The company was incorporated as Arvee Laboratories (India) Private Limited.
- 2013: Acquired land, building and machineries from Skylink Chemicals Private Limited and started manufacturing unit.
- 2013: Started construction of its first plant for Thiophene Derivatives.
- 2013: Completes construction and commissioning of its Thiophene Derivatives Plant.
- 2014: Plant inspected and approved by leading India pharmaceutical manufacturer for supply of Thiophene Derivatives.
- 2014: Started construction of plant for Sulfo and Nitro Derivatives of Isophthalic Acid.
- 2014: Received ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for NABCB and DAKKS from TUV NORD.
- 2014: Plant inspected and approved by an American X-Ray Contrast Media manufacturer and started pilot trials with the manufacturer.
- 2014: Plant inspected and approved by a European X-Ray Contrast Media manufacturer and started pilot trials with the manufacturer.
- 2015: Completed construction and commissioning of plant for Nitro Derivatives of Isophthalic Acid.
- 2015: After receiving inspection approval, the Company gets order for yearly supply of Nitro Derivatives of Isophthalic Acid to leading contrast media manufacturer in the United States of America.
- 2015: Export to United States of America (USA) started.
- 2015: Plant inspected and approved by European manufacturer for supply of Thiophene Derivatives.
- 2015: Export of Thiophene Derivatives started to Europe.
- 2016: Receives internal approvals for their Nitro Derivatives of Isophthalic acid from leading X- Ray contrast media manufacturer in Europe.
- 2016: Receive approval for the Sulfo Derivatives of Isophthalic acid from a large polymer manufacturer in the United States of America and received yearly order for supply of Sulfo Derivatives to the USA.
- 2016: Crossed turnover of Rs 25 crores.
- 2017: Plant inspected and approved by an American X-ray contrast media manufacturer who has the largest market share in the world and started of pilot trials with the manufacturer.
- 2017: Received order for commercial trials of Nitro Derivatives of Isophthalic acid from the largest manufacturer of X-ray contrast media manufacturer in the world.
- 2017: The name of the company was changed to Arvee Laboratories (India) Limited pursuant to conversion into a public limited company.
|Parent Organization||Arvee Laboratories (India) Ltd.||Managing Director||Shalin Sudhakarbhai Patel|