About the Company
Apar Industries, incorporated in 1989, is one among the best established companies in India operating in the diverse fields of electrical, metallurgical and chemical engineering.
Company manufactures full range of powerline brand such as EC grade aluminium wire rods, aluminium alloy wire rods AAC (all aluminium conductors), ACSR (aluminium conductor steel reinforced), ACSR/AW (aluminium conductor aluminium clad steel reinforced), AACSR (aluminium alloy conductor steel reinforced), AACSR/AW (aluminium alloy conductor Clad steel reinforced), AAAC (all aluminium alloy conductors), High Temperature Low Sag (HTLS) TACSR Conductors, high conductivity alloy conductors, ACAR (aluminium conductor alloy reinforced), stay wire / galvanized steel earth wire (GSW) and mechanical grade alloy wire bundles.
Apar caters to a wide range of industries such as power, rubber, tyre, ink, cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, health care, steel, aluminium, petrochemical, plastic, paper, sugar, cement, automotive etc. Further, it has product presence across Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Australia and Far East.
Aluminium Conductors- Apar is the second largest producer of aluminium conductors in India which commands 23% of market share. Its manufacturing facilities for aluminium conductor are located at Silvassa and Nalagarh.
Company has a production capacity of over 250 thousand tons per annum and operates two manufacturing facilities located in Mumbai.
- Petroleum Specialities Pte (PSPL) of Singapore is in the business of trading in petroleum based products and general wholesale trade, including general importers and exporters.
- Quantum Apar Speciality Oils Pty of Australia is responsible for marketing of speciality lubricants.
- Poweroil Speciality Products FZE of U.A.E is a general trading company.
- Uniflex Cables is India is publicly-listed entity engaged in the business of manufacture of PVC / Elastomeric cables.
- Apar Chematek Lubricants - Apar Industries formed 50:50 joint venture with Chematek SpA, Italy for marketing of the ‘Agip’ brand of automotive lubricants of ENI SpA. Italy.
Products manufactured by the company:
Apar Industries manufactures products such as transformer oils, industrial oils and lubricants, liquid paraffins and white oils, rubber processing oils and ink oils.
Company has received various certifications such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO / IEC 17025 : 2005 NABL.
|Parent Organization||Apar Industries Ltd.||Managing Director||Kushal N Desai|