About the Company
Aegis Logistics is an India-based company, which was incorporated in the year 1956. It commenced business as a chemical manufacturer in 1967. It was formerly known as Atul Drug House. The company ventured into the logistic business in 1996-97 and hived off its chemical manufacturing unit in the year 2005. It has a strategic alliance with Essar Oil Ltd. Aegis Logistics Limited is based in Mumbai, India .The company's shares are presently listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, Ahmadabad Stock Exchange and Delhi Stock Exchange.
Aegis Group plays a key role in India’s downstream oil and gas sector, and its flagship company, Aegis Logistics Limited, is India’s leading oil, gas, and chemical logistics company. The company’s vision is to be the industry leader in its business segments by delivering superior customer service with a focus on quality, safety, and environmental standards.
The Group has five distinct but related business segments, and operates a network of bulk liquid handling terminals, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals, filling plants, pipelines, and gas stations to deliver products and services. Its client base includes many leading industrial companies in India as well as individual retail customers whom it serves at its Aegis Autogas stations.
Aegis Group also operates internationally through its sourcing and trading subsidiaries located in Singapore.
- OHSAS 18001:2007: Occupation Health and Safety Certification
- ISO 9001:2008: Quality Management Certification
- ISO 14001:2004: Environment Management System Certification
- Responsible Care Committed Company
Business area of the company
Aegis is India’s leading oil, gas and chemical logistics company. The company has five distinct but related business segments, and operates a network of bulk liquid terminals, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals, filling plants, pipelines, and gas stations to deliver products and services.
- Liquid Logistics
- Gas Logistics
- EPC Services
- Retail LPG
History and Milestones
- 2010: Aegis enters into a major deal with APM terminals.
- 2012: Aegis group launches its “marine products division”.
- 2013: Aegis Logistics - phase 1 commissioning of bulk liquid terminal at Haldia
- 2014: Completion of Joint Venture with ITOCHU Petroleum Co. (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- 2014: Aegis to enter into a Joint Venture for its Singapore based LPG Sourcing and Supply Business with ITOCHU Petroleum Co., (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 2015: “India Ratings Assigns Aegis Logistics ‘IND AA’; Outlook Stable”
- 2017: 'ITOCHU Petroleum Co., (Singapore) Pte Ltd to invest and take up a 19.7% stake in the new Haldia LPG terminal project.'
|Parent Organization||Aegis Logistics Ltd.||Managing Director||Raj K Chandaria|