Pharmaceuticals & Drugs
|Market Cap||4,097 Cr||EPS||16.5||High||444|
|Stock P/E||26.8||Net Profit Margin||7.6||Low||438|
|Market Cap||4,097 Cr||ROE||21.6%|
|P/B Ratio||3.7||Dividend Yield||0.2%|
|Industry P/E||59.1||Book Value||120.3|
About the Company
Aarti Drugs Ltd. was established in the year 1984 and forms part of $900 Million Aarti Group of Industries with robust R&D Division at Tarapur, Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) in close vicinity to manufacturing locations.
Over the years, the Company has been able to carve a niche for itself and is looking forward to expand the volumes. With the government initiative to encourage private health insurance schemes, consumer spending on medicines is expected to increase, which will spur growth in the generic sector in the domestic market.
The manufacturing-units of Aarti Drugs Ltd. are GMP certified. The Company is also in the process of acquiring an ISO 9002 compliance for all its units and one of the units has already been approved.
The Company aims at becoming the first choice of this expanding market through better products, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Pharma Intermediates, Specialty Chemicals and also produces Formulations with its wholly-owned subsidiary - Pinnacle Life Science Private Limited.
Products under APIs includes Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Metronidazole, Metformin HCL, Ketoconazole, Ofloxacin etc. whereas Specialty Chemicals includes Benzene Sulphonyl Chloride, Methyl Nicotinate etc.
Awards and accolades
- 1991-1992: Outstanding Performance in Export from Chemexcil
- 2001: Best Vendor from Organization of Pharmaceutical Product
- 2005: Customer Responsiveness from Avaya Global Connect
- 2013: Business Partner of the year from Abbott
- 2014: Appreciation as business partner from Abbott
- 2014: Certificate of Recognition - Star Export House from Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry)
- 2015: Business Partner of the year from Abbott
- 2006: Customer Responsiveness from Avaya Global Connect
- 2016: Business Partner of the year from Abbott
- 2016: Outstanding Performance in Export from Pharmexcil
- 2017: Business Partner of the year from Abbott
- 2017: Outstanding Performance Latin American Export from Pharmexcil
- 2018: Business Partner of the year from Abbott
- 1984: Incorporation
- 1993: Listed On BSE Limited
- 1996: Amalgamation of Rupal Chemical Industries Limited, Rashesh Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Manjarati Chemicals Private Limited, Manjarati Plastisizer Private Limited, Effective Chemicals Private Limited, Star Aluminium Industries Limited and Avez Wire
- 1998: Turnover of Rs 100 crore
- 2003: Listed On National Stock Exchange of India Limited
- 2008: Approval of USFDA Plant
- 2011: Turnover of Rs 500 crore
- 2014: Turnover of Rs 1000 crore 100% holdings in Pinnacle Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
- 2015: Aarti Drugs Limited -PBT More than Rs 100 crore
- 2017: Rs 100 crore Turnover Pinnacle Life Science Pvt. Ltd. Pinnacle Life Science (Sikkim) Plant ready for operations
- 2019: Turnover of Rs 1500 crore
- 2020: Crossed Rs 2000 crore consolidated turnover and Rs 200 crore formulation turnover
- 2020: Crossed PAT amounted Rs 200 crore
- 2022: Consolidated revenue Rs 2500 crore
|Parent Organization||Aarti Drugs Ltd.||Managing Director||Rashesh C Gogri|
All values are in Rs Cr
|Company||52 Week||Market Price||P/E Ratio||Financials||Share Holding|